Regular Meeting Place In Pattaya

Kerryd

What would the consensus be for finding a suitable locale where Pattaya members of TV could meet and mingle on a casual basis ?

The Pattaya Ex-Pat's club has regular meetings (at the Green Tree ?), other clubs like the Hash House Harriers have a certain bar/pub/restaurant that they like to frequent, why not us ?

I know everyone likes Dave's place, but it isn't open during the day, and it's kind of difficult to have a conversation when it is open (it annoys the band when people ignore them).

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, flames ?

The Harley Bar or Lion Pub are good for air-conditioned comfort...

I like the Buffalo Bar too... but on a hot day it can be a bit uncomfortable...

My vote would be the Harley... plenty of space inside, parking available, relaxed and non-aggressive service, and if you desperates feel the need to have a lie-down, there are ST rooms nearby. :o

The food is OK too... :D

What would the consensus be for finding a suitable locale where Pattaya members of TV could meet and mingle on a casual basis ?

Hi

Dont know you all but would be up for a beer

at the Harley bar. if you don't mind an old fart.

been in Pattaya for 8 years on and off

only went the other day, thought the girls and bar

were great

:o

Dont know the Harley in Pat...?

I always thought it was in Jom.the one opposite the corner Condo-tel and across from the ...KFC..think.

I was there the day that they opened it but. :o ...been a couple of years.. :D ??

King Kong? :D

quote1.jpg

Cheers everyone.. I would like to thank everyone at TV for making this award possible. I thought long and hard about choosing my two words!!!! :D

And coz your a pervy :D:o

Dave - not moi, unless you count walking past said establishment and hearing stories that would burn my innocent ears counts.

King Kong? :D

quote1.jpg

Cheers everyone.. I would like to thank everyone at TV for making this award possible. I thought long and hard about choosing my two words!!!! :D

And coz your a pervy :D:o

Dave - not moi, unless you count walking past said establishment and hearing stories that would burn my innocent ears counts.

I've never been in there... Honest :D

Harley bar is a good choice and a pretty good English style roast carvery on Sunday lunchtimes hits the spot at 250 baht all in.

The girls are pretty ###### cute as well and I have heard the short time rooms are the best in Pattaya - but of course never tried that myself :o

I always thought it was in Jom.the one opposite the corner Condo-tel and across from the ...KFC..think.

I was there the day that they opened it but. :o ...been a couple of years.. :D ??

When I lived on Suk Sabai about 8 years ago I seem to remember a Harley bar there. In fact I went for a rememberance tour the other day and I thought it was still there. Any connection?

When I lived on Suk Sabai about 8 years ago I seem to remember a Harley bar there. In fact I went for a rememberance tour the other day and I thought it was still there. Any connection?

Yes - part of the Eden Hotel complex - on the edge of Suksabai Villa.

Dave Thailand - it's about 300m from my place - don't tell me I've got a TV neighbour (I have - he/she works at Tiffany's :D )

Lots of Hog's out there most evenings.

Yes - part of the Eden Hotel complex - on the edge of Suksabai Villa.

Dave Thailand - it's about 300m from my place - don't tell me I've got a TV neighbour (I have - he/she works at Tiffany's :D )

Lots of Hog's out there most evenings.

I'm on the other Suksabai about a 3 min walk from Harley bar. :D

So, opinion of the two or three people interested seems to be

http://www.edenhotel.net/

When?

How many of you wear singlets, have tattoos and shaven heads, drive a Hog?

(Any two out of three will make you welcome in the Harley Bar)

(Or none of the above - it's an equal opportunity booze bar)

I'm usually around at weekends, so if you want to avoid me, choose a weekday.

For those who don't know it, there's a map on the web-site, it is a fair way up Soi 17, above 3rd Road - no songthaew route.

Banchang Humphrey is a place of many glitering delights, we have at least 18 bars (one for each felang that lives here)some of wich have the cheepest comfort breaks :o this side of Cambodia. but its 30Ks to Pattaya so a long walk home for you lot . :D

Dave you can proberbly second me on saying what a top place Banchang is, as long as your expectations arn't to high and you'r easily pleased :D

I really like it there :D

We often ride to Phala or Phayun beach for lunch.

The wifes family all live inbetween Ban Chang and the buddha mountain thingy.

(the wife has a couple of Rai nr the airport also) :o