The Dentist In Pattaya

I use dr Likpay Warin 038 72 00 79

clinic on central road before crossing with 3rd road on the right (coming from the beach).They are some clinics there.On the other side of the steet there is a pharmacy painted in green

Take one week to have appointment.Not good for short time tourists.In this case go see Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Quality and hygiene OK.Price a lot better than BKK Pattaya Hospital

Doctor and staff speak good english

The guy studied inplantology for those who need itl

I think Astral is right. Was with my father at BKK Pattaya when he visited me here a month ago. He had some minor problems which they took care of in an excellent way. Well worth the extra Baht.

• 1 year later...
I've been to dental clinics on pattaya klang, and BKK Pataya hospital has them all beat.

Try" Dr.Teeth" clinic on Central Road on left hand side when walking from 2nd Road(between Soi Bakaou and 3rd Road,I can honestly say I've never had better dental treatment.Had 3 crowns done within a few days,dentist knew his stuff,surgery was spotless,everything was great.He had been recommended by expat mates and they were entirely right.Three crowns,four fillings,xrays,impressions,pins, :o etc 30,000 baht (try getting that in UK).I can highly recommend.Paul O'Connor

• 1 year later...
I've been to dental clinics on pattaya klang, and BKK Pataya hospital has them all beat.

Try" Dr.Teeth" clinic on Central Road on left hand side when walking from 2nd Road(between Soi Bakaou and 3rd Road,I can honestly say I've never had better dental treatment.Had 3 crowns done within a few days,dentist knew his stuff,surgery was spotless,everything was great.He had been recommended by expat mates and they were entirely right.Three crowns,four fillings,xrays,impressions,pins, :o etc 30,000 baht (try getting that in UK).I can highly recommend.Paul O'Connor

hi, i did use dr. teeth too, very good service, i removed there 2 whisdom teeths, + did laser whitening

no pain at all, recomended :D

tel.: 038360335, 038360349

or 006638360349

I've been 10 years in Pattaya, and I highly recommend the APC clinic on Soi 5. Newest equipment; speaks English; not too expensive; painless; tried BKK/Pattaya, and they mis-diagnosed a sinus problem for two root canals and destroyed two perfectly good teeth, and had to be repaired at APC. My whole family is satisfied A-ONE! If you do not heed my advice, good luck to you.

Wow. It's been 3 whole weeks since we last did this.

I use a small clinic on South Pattaya road that was recommended to me by some Thai friends, that has so far not only provided excellent service, but very reasonable prices. A root canal and two fillings two years ago cost me 2,600 baht.

At the end of April, I had a cracked tooth repaired and another filling. Cost 1,000 baht. I walked in off the street, no appointment, and left 40 minutes later quite satisfied with the service.

Here is the link to the post I made in the other thread, with the directions to this place: Pattaya Dentist

Depending on your location and your budget, it might be worth your while.

Good luck.

I've been 10 years in Pattaya, and I highly recommend the APC clinic on Soi 5. Newest equipment; speaks English; not too expensive; painless; tried BKK/Pattaya, and they mis-diagnosed a sinus problem for two root canals and destroyed two perfectly good teeth, and had to be repaired at APC. My whole family is satisfied A-ONE! If you do not heed my advice, good luck to you.

I agree 100% APC on Soi 5 is the best.

Forget BKK/Pattaya that is just brainwashing; they just want your dough.

Any dentist recommended in Pattaya? Have to get minor gum work, any experience with local dentists, thank you very much.

APC dental surgery Soi5 Beach rd excellent work well equiped surgery, I went there at the suggestion/recommendation of my expat friends who live in pattaya. I've had extensive work there and am completely happy. Good price to.

lilBob :o

Any dentist recommended in Pattaya? Have to get minor gum work, any experience with local dentists, thank you very much.

APC dental surgery Soi5 Beach rd excellent work well equiped surgery, I went there at the suggestion/recommendation of my expat friends who live in pattaya. I've had extensive work there and am completely happy. Good price to.

lilBob :o

Just went to APC Soi 5, he wanted 28,000 for two crowns, replace the porcelain cap of another and replace a small filling. Seems a lot to me.

Frank

how much aprox. it would be for standard root treetment at APC? (1teeth)

thx

[

He tells me it is 9000 for a full crown with pin etc. I am just a bit puzzled why he wants to charge me 9000 just for the porcelain cap, on the third tooth, with no work whatsoever on the root or the pin, which are fine. He just seems dearer than the rest. Not disputing the quality of work.

• 1 year later...

Same experience with APC clinic in Pattya in 2005 : heavy work, lots of removals, 5 implants, 10 bridges and crowns. countless appointments. Total price around 3500 euros at the time. Now in 2009, the implants have not moved. All seems fine.

The people seemed competent, they took the necessary time, we discussed the possibilities, it was painless.

I had have lots of other treatments before in Europe and that was really bad, resulting in the condition I was in, that requiered so much treatment in 2005.

The place is clearly clean and the (2 !) assistants are good enough. Now, that was in 2005, so it needs a more recent assessment.

No there is a brilliant dentist at the International Hospital in Pattaya (the one heading north before the roundabout). I wish I could remember his name but he's been there for awhile. Best one I have seen including Thailand, U.S. and Canada. He pushed the needle in so slowly I did not even notice it. Brilliant.