Bangkok Teaching Jobs... Struggling To Find

sunnymarky

My guess is that you will have to 'beat the pavement' a little right now. Most likely there are jobs, but schools won't be advertising as readily and there will be candidates. I know where I work, if we don't have a farang teacher quite often we put a Filipino in until one comes walking through the door.

Hopefully if anyone knows of an opening, they will let you know.

Any ideas guys?

Hi,

so when are schools hiring teachers, what are the best periods?

Well if you are looking at Govt. schools the best time would be before the next term which typically starts in May. January-February is usually a good time, since most schools already know whose contracts are going to be resigned and who is going to be let go. Good luck!

Hi,

Well if you are looking at Govt. schools the best time would be before the next term which typically starts in May. January-February is usually a good time, since most schools already know whose contracts are going to be resigned and who is going to be let go. Good luck!

Actually I've had my fill of full-time in government schools, looking for part time vacancies at language schools in BANGKOK

Hi,

Actually I've had my fill of full-time in government schools, looking for part time vacancies at language schools in BANGKOK

So it is safe to assume that you have tried Text and Talk, ECC, Wallstreet? Sorry, I am out of options. Maybe try some "mom and pop" language schools. Bangkok is flooded with them. "The Mall" at Ramkhumhang used to have 3-4 independently run language centers on the second floor.

Edited by mizzi39