Pattaya Walking Street

JimsKnight

What more do you want? Dancing go-go girls to appear in your room?!

Go out there and see it for yourself

Well for starters you were riding too fast, Walking street has a speed limit of 5 kph oh and as for going there , i live here so i can actualy have go-go dancers to appear in my room :):D

What more do you want? Dancing go-go girls to appear in your room?!

Go out there and see it for yourself

Well for starters you were riding too fast, Walking street has a speed limit of 5 kph oh and as for going there , i live here so i can actualy have go-go dancers to appear in my room :D:D

Oh jeez the speed police cometh...

Also, legally you can't accurately verify someones speed from a video unless the speedo's in view.

If you want it like home, go home and do us all a favour :):D

I'll bet you wish you hadn't bothered.

It doesn't matter what you post because someone will always criticise or rubbish you, hiding behind their assumed names and anonymous avatars.

For what is is worth, I enjoyed this and commend you for making the effort to do something different.

Don't give up.

This is my home!!!!

Enjoy your pretend new life style on your annual 2 weeks holiday, whilst i shall relax at the side of my pool knowing my big wad in my bank account will keep me here untill hel_l freezes over.

Next time you decide to ride down walking street watch for the car door opening infront of you mind you, with you going so fast and not observing the safe speed limit for pedestrians will find yourself at on your arse and paying the motor bike renter lots of lovely cash ho hum how the mighty fall! :)

This is my home!!!!

Enjoy your pretend new life style on your annual 2 weeks holiday, whilst i shall relax at the side of my pool knowing my big wad in my bank account will keep me here untill hel_l freezes over.

Next time you decide to ride down walking street watch for the car door opening infront of you mind you, with you going so fast and not observing the safe speed limit for pedestrians will find yourself at on your arse and paying the motor bike renter lots of lovely cash ho hum how the mighty fall! :)

How do you know he is on an annual 2 week holiday?

For one thing he has been a member of Thaivisa for four years longer than you have.

You are just the sort I was talking about in my previous post, rubbishing others and criticising while hiding behind your pretend identity.

As for relaxing by the side of your pool thinking about your "big wad" I'll bet you are a miserable penny-pincher living in a rented one room condo.

That's great rolypie man. Is Rolypie your real name? Guess your hidding behind that then just like every other poster on here is :D

In fact because you love my videos soo much another ones going on just for you bro' :D

Oh btw It's my own machine, bought and paid for with a legit green book. :)

Edited by JimsKnight

This thread is all handbags - Walking Street is crap at the best of times, just a load of hookers and sociopaths paying 20 quid to get their end away. I would rather see a video of some beautiful thai rural area with some cutural sights thrown in.

Wastemen

Edited by Padrino

Thanks for sharing JimsKnight, I'm not very impressed by Waking Street but I liked the music and the quality of the images in the video.

I think you have found the right place to put the camera to avoid vibrations and provide the best quality images.

I guess that filming the road from Hot to Mae Sariang up here in the North could be nice. :)

Cheers Jim, keep 'em coming. BTW Rolypie, didn't actually notice Jim going any faster than other traffic in the area, in fact, he was riding safely by keeping pace with the flow of traffic. CBR400 Jim?

Hey Jude, yeah I think it was to do with parked cars and maybe I got a bit close to them. Storm in a teacup bs anyway, onward and upward :)

Yeah it's a 400. Soon to have a bigger bike all being well :D

Edited by JimsKnight

• 3 months later...