Extension Of Stay - Until When?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

If I enter Thailand on a non-imm-O visa, say on December 1st 2009, I receive an extension of stay based on retirement, say on February 1st 2010, then until when will my visa last? December 1st 2010 or February 1st 2011?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

If I enter Thailand on a non-imm-O visa, say on December 1st 2009, I receive an extension of stay based on retirement, say on February 1st 2010, then until when will my visa last? December 1st 2010 or February 1st 2011?

:)

Lopburi3 has it right. He's the rxpert on this anyhow.

But you must understand also that there is a requirement to notify the immigration (telephone call is okay) every 90 days to verify your address....they will be unhappy if you don't.

Where you make the notification depends on where you live in Thailand. You notify your local office

:D

But you must understand also that there is a requirement to notify the immigration (telephone call is okay) every 90 days to verify your address....they will be unhappy if you don't.

Where you make the notification depends on where you live in Thailand. You notify your local office

:)

No. You cannot do it by telephone.

In person, by post or someone can do it on your behalf.

If you fail to do this the fine is 2,000 Baht.

Apparently you are planning to get a one (1) year extension of stay based on retirement. Do you have your financials in order? 800k in a Thai bank for 60 days at the time of extension application or 65k per month pension letter from your embassy, or a combination of bank deposit and monthly pension equal to 800k per year.

Edited by InterestedObserver