Internet Options Doi Saket

anonymouse

AIS 3G Air Card is what I'm on. When I'm in CM I'm on 3G when I'm away I'm on their Edge which is what I'm on at the moment because I'm in Surin. The cost is 3900 bt one time their top is 30GB at 1500bt a month I only use about 7GB a month and will down size to 15GB for 900bt a month. You pay by buying their top up cards like at 7 Eleven. Their office is on Tha Phae Rd and Soi 2. Their band of reception is narrow out in Doi Saket so you need to go into town and they can confirm your reception Ive been with them for two months and I highly recommend them.

Hhhm, that's sounds good. Will check it out, thanks! :)

Two more questions tho:

With only checking email, searching the net and so once in a while watching something on youtube I think 15GB will be more than sufficient for me as well, right? (still not a clue what all that means, sorry)

And you say Soi 2 on Tha Phae Road (actually you said Tha Phae road AND Soi 2), so that's not AIS main office than?

Thanks. :D

Hhhm, that's sounds good. Will check it out, thanks! :)

Two more questions tho:

With only checking email, searching the net and so once in a while watching something on youtube I think 15GB will be more than sufficient for me as well, right? (still not a clue what all that means, sorry)

And you say Soi 2 on Tha Phae Road (actually you said Tha Phae road AND Soi 2), so that's not AIS main office than?

Thanks. :D

15GB is good enough. I guess you may be thanking of their office on the 118 you can ask but I dealt with their main office in CM and thats the one on Tha Phae RD

I'm now on AIS 3G and it seems to be ok though the bandwith went so low last night that I couldn't even stream radio, maybe this will be a problem on weekends only, the day times seem ok.

I seem to paying a lot more as well 2GB for around 1,000 baht.

Not complaining as it seems to be doing the job :)