Tacos And Salsa... Misleading Advertising?

junkofdavid2

Hello Jorge. I wish you the best in your business venture. However, I was very disappointed at your restaurant today for the

"-Sundays brunch buffet all you can eat 150 B from 11am to 3pm"

as stated on your website

http://www.tacosandsalsa.com/About_Us.html

...only to find out that it wasn't available according to your staff, and that it's only on Saturday night. Looked forward to it the whole morning, only to waste time and gasoline.

Why is this on your website if it's not really available? :)

Hmm Junk...that's an interesting spot..call...

I've eaten at and reviewed T&S here on ThaiVisa... And I think their Sat. night buffet, as described above, is a good deal and good meal.

But I've never seen or heard, during visits there, of Jorge doing a brunch buffet on Sun mornings...

It was quite a surprise to see that listed on the web site link for T&S that you posted...

I'd be a customer for the Sunday buffet, if they in fact were doing it....

Jorge is quite an enterprising restaurateur.. But I have found, sometimes, his staff and he are not always playing from the same deck.

I'd hope we'll hear here some resolution of the question you raise...

I will not be going there the prices are outrages, Mexican restaurants are not running charities, if those prices reflect reasonable prices ,

by all means go there. I tried to pull up the menu on the website and it won't show.

One thing is a must in running a business is to deliver what your advertisement offers, if you customers can not depend on your word,

Your business will suffer. That is sad ,I heard some good things about you.

You should address this question in person via the forum, anyone can make a mistake, but refusal to addressed directly and positively will

reflect poorly on you.

cheers:

I stopped by last night for T&S 250 baht Saturday night buffet, now advertised on the chalkboard out front as running only from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. each Saturday night. The buffet was good as always.

While there, asked one of the waitresses about the topic of this thread, the SUNDAY morning buffet advertised/mentioned on the T&S web site. She said yes, they had offered that for a time, but are not/no longer offering it now.

She said something about them not having enough cooking staff to cover what they needed. But it sounded like they are still open in the morning for breakfast hours, like 9 a.m.