Air Asia Latest Free Flights Offer Starts At Midnight

theoldgit

those 99 baht "far in advance" tickets will be on offer again tonight starting midnight for May - October 2009

Yes, that's why I started this thread :)

We are flying to Bali on Monday with Air Asia, booked in February paying 2,340 Baht for the two of us, not a bad deal me thinks.

Finally managed to book BKK Penang return for 2 @ 5190 baht, I think regular fare is 16000 so pretty good vakue.

Yeah I bought loads of tickets last night, took me nearly 6 hours though.

It took me hours to book and it's taken 6 hours so far to get my itinerary and card approval.

How long did it take before you got yours, assuming you paid by debit/credit card?

When individuals are buying THIRTY tickets it's no wonder the site has slowed down. What is really chaffing my balls though is it's proving impossible for me to book just a regular flight today. Their phone system is down too. I picked the wrong day to decide to book my flights!!

It's very worrying when you get through the MasterCard SecureZone and the website hangs with no confirmation of flights. There's a good chance I may have three bookings now!!!

It's very worrying when you get through the MasterCard SecureZone and the website hangs with no confirmation of flights. There's a good chance I may have three bookings now!!!

If you go onto the manage my booking section which seems to be working a tad quicker, you can enter your card details and it will tell you if there are any bookings charged to that card.

I did it this morning after the site timed out after I had entered my card details, before trying again I checked that section and it confirmed my flight had been booked, the confirmation of my booking arrived 30 mins or so later.

I have ended up with 2 bookings!

Error message after payment, says to check in Manage My Bookings, I check and no booking listed, so go to rebook, again error message this time I check and there are 2 bookings listed both confirmed!

Cant get through on the phones so have sent an email.

Wonder how easy its gona be to get a refund???

Funny though have had no email confirmation for either, this normaly comes through within minuets.

All in all its taken the best part of the day and somehow I think there will be a battle ahead to sort it out, you never know though, maybe they will surprise me with their courtious efficiency in prossesing my refund. :)

Also while I was poking around on their website today I see you can claim a refund on Airport Tax for a missed flight, less an admin charge of course. Didn't realise this. Decided not to go on a trip a couple of weeks ago that I booked yonks ago on one of their previous free seats offers didn't cross my mind that I could get some cash back, but have now sent off for a refund of that too.

Every cloud has a silver lining!!! :D

Yeah I bought loads of tickets last night, took me nearly 6 hours though.

It took me hours to book and it's taken 6 hours so far to get my itinerary and card approval.

How long did it take before you got yours, assuming you paid by debit/credit card?

When individuals are buying THIRTY tickets it's no wonder the site has slowed down. What is really chaffing my balls though is it's proving impossible for me to book just a regular flight today. Their phone system is down too. I picked the wrong day to decide to book my flights!!

Just shows dedication, There is no limit to how many you can buy.

BTW if you get an error at any way through the booking process simply go back a page and try again, keep trying and it will go through eventually.

Finally managed to get 2 return tickets from BKK to Surattani for next year. 321 Baht total.

Somebody not coming back? 2 return tickets = 4 flights X 107B = 428B It looks like you bought 3.

I had my share of waiting as well, lots of time outs etc. For the price though you can't complain, 107B for a 1 way domestic flight, how can you beat that? I thought I was getting a good deal last year for my 280B CNX-BKK one way flights, AA managed to cut that by half.

I am lucky to have a SBC account so I didn't have to pay the convenience fee for all but 2 flights that were KUL-Bali. The SCB payment was the quickest part of the process. I paid for the one ticket with Amex so I didn't have to go through the secure code verified crap.

Finally managed to get 2 return tickets from BKK to Surattani for next year. 321 Baht total.

Somebody not coming back? 2 return tickets = 4 flights X 107B = 428B It looks like you bought 3.

No.

2 Return tickets cost 321 Baht. Here is the search for 1 passenger.