Doorman Assists Tourist To Recover Stolen I-phone From Transsexual.

Rimmer

Pattaya, November 9 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Monday Morning a Tourist from Canada was caught up in a suspected robbery conducted by two transsexuals on Pattaya Beach. Thanks to the doorman of a Walking Street Bar, the case had a satisfactory ending. Mr. Francis McCullough aged 51 from Canada explained to Tourist Police Officers, who assisted in the arrest of the suspected thief, that he was walking along Pattaya Beach Road when he was approached by two transsexuals, one on either side of him. He soon realized that his Apple I-Phone which he was carrying on his belt had been taken. He managed to control one of the suspects and took him to Walking Street where he thought that the Tourist Police Mobile Unit was stationed; however the Mobile Unit had already gone off duty. He then wandered up Soi 14 and was approached by a doorman working for Secrets bar and Hotel, Khun Dom, who assisted him to detain the Ladyboy and summon the assistance of the Tourist Police who arrested the suspect who was hiding the I-Phone in his armpit. Khun Siritar aged 24 was later transferred to Pattaya Police Station and charged with theft and remains behind bars pending a court appearance.

Source:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news

post-22250-1257773976_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1257773989_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1257774002_thumb.jpg

I first came to Pattaya twenty years ago and one of the first warnings i received was to be carefull around the beach road area where katoeys steal from tourists.

That was twenty years ago and the police have done little or nothing to eradicate the problem,.

Castrate the fckers instead of fining them 100 baht might help.

Castrate the fckers instead of fining them 100 baht might help.

You're 'aving a larf? The ones who couldn't afford the full op will be hoping to get caught just to save on the expense of the surgery and the ones who could would have nothing to fear