English Test For Motorbike License Or Thai ?

JohanBKK

Hi,

I would like to know if the test is written in english or thai for the motorbike license, i'm tired of giving money to the police everyday, they wait me everyday in the same place and ask everytime for the license and they ask me money everyday.

The drive test it's with a manual or automatic bike ? As i want only drive my automatic scooter.

Thanks.

Well. You can get in English.

If you are in Bkk you turn up to the department of land and transport not so far fro Chatochak weekend market. Remember to bring 2 photos, one comfirmation from your embassy that comfirm your leas contract of your appartment or condo, if you have a workingpermit then bring that. You will watch a video in English and make a teoretical test with 30 questions and after you will do a driving test.It will take about 6 houers and you have your driving licens in your hand.

If you have a driving licens from your country then you just go to your embassy and comfirmit and you will get you driving with out a test.

Can't tell from your post if you have a motorcycle licence from your home country or not. But if you do, or if you have a current international licence with a motorcycle stamp, you don't have to take anything more than an eye test, no written or road test. That's what I did.

Added to what the other person wrote, you'll also need a medical certificate (extremely easy to get).

good luck,

seeker

I don't have it, i have read the forum and i need to pass the test, i'm in Hua Hin.

The test for a motorcycle licence is reasonably straight forward.

You will take the practical test on your own motorcycle.

The written test is multiple choice and the option for English is available. 24 correct answers out of 30 to pass.

Are you aware of the other requirements?

As i'm french don't worry i don't understand everything in english too, i will take my dictionnary and try. I have my own motorbike, automatic 125 cc and i use it everyday, so i can drive, this is not a problem.

Any idea of the questions ?