Recover Password

FarangRed

Is anyone having difficulties with Yahoo.

Since my last log off, I am unable to log back on again.

I keep getting a request to verify my password.

I,ve already contacted Yahoo and they are looking into it.

marshbags :)

Edited by marshbags

You can recover your passwords through the "forget your password" routine of hotmail...

Otherwise only as per above, where your browser stored your password.

Thanks Monty, also JP as well.

I did the recovery via hotmail and changed my password 3 times using my security questions.

Still getting the verify password display every time.

I had one email from Yahoo security asking for further detailed info and I await their response on this now.

Never happened before and as I can get everything else including my alterative Hotmail o.k. I can only assume it is a Yahoo techie related problem.

I always get my Yahoo ID displayed by the way and have to log off from 3 different pages to actually log off completely.

I was locked out the first day as I did not realise I was logged in, due to being unable to access my account.

After realising this and getting restored to access, I tried it twice each time and cleared down for couple of hours before trying again.

I will post the outcome once I get it sorted .....Hopefully.

P.S.

I even tried a system restore from the day previous to the start of the problem when I last used Yahoo.

No difference as it still did the same.

Edited by marshbags

My problem is solved anyway, just did a test after receiving the following and it,s now o.k.

Now to sift through the long list of emails.

Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with your Yahoo account. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I synchronized your account with our servers so the problem should be fixed.

If you notice any further difficulty with your account, or if we can be of assistance in another matter, please let us know by replying to this email. If you describe in as much detail as possible the problem you arehaving, any steps you take leading up to it, how frequently it occurs, and the exact text of any error messages you receive, it will help us toprovide a solution more quickly. Regards,

Alice Customer Care - Yahoo! UK & Ireland

Unquote

Hope you managed to sort out any problem you had FR

Thanks also for providing me with a timely thread to post mine on

Edited by marshbags