Plumber Hang Dong

womblejamie

Must admit am very intrigued as to what plumbing problem is immediately obvious - impromptu fountain in front garden where there shouldn't be one?? :)

No fountain... obvious problem is blocked sink pipe and I've done all I can with it like drain clearer and a long bendy thingy to go round the pipes!! In England we had this company called Dynorod (I Think) bloody excellent and this job would be done in 5 minutes, not holding out hope here...

Try boiling water (at least a pan full) as its probably grease. If it works, lots of soapy water to follow until well cleaned out.

If that doesn't work; if you have a trap in the pipe under the sink; you can probably unscrew it and clean it that way.

Thanks for the above advice, but although I am not the best DIY person I have already tried boiling water, bleach, the crystal drain unblocker and even a coat hanger. all pipes have been done as far as i can go as they now travel under the house and i don't think me ripping up the floor will go down to well with the owners!!

Graham and Sean of 084-6116989 or Phillip Johnson 081-0336992

Philips the contact for IN FOCUS Magazine. Their regular ad says they have contacts for professsional services inc plumbers.

081 033 6992 English (Page 3 current issue )

085 724 0459 Thai and English

Lets us know how you go we might need one ourselves one day.

Thanks for the above advice, but although I am not the best DIY person I have already tried boiling water, bleach, the crystal drain unblocker and even a coat hanger. all pipes have been done as far as i can go as they now travel under the house and i don't think me ripping up the floor will go down to well with the owners!!

It sounds like it's just the kitchen sink pipes that are clogged, and that bathroom sink and toilet are draining fine. My guess is would be a buildup of grease, along with other slimy stuff like rice rinsed off from the dishes, etc. The crystal drain cleaners can take some time to break through, and may need more than one or two applications. If it still doesn't help, then a plumber may be the only other solution. My wife has a bad habit of pouring grease and oil down the drain, which ultimately ends up getting clogged. On one occasion the clog was in deep and required having to tear things apart to some degree to get to it. We have screens in the sink now to prevent rice and so forth from going down the drain only to get stuck by the grease. Grease is now poured into a metal pot with a lid. If you opt for the plumber, I too would be interested i hearing the results. Never know when it might be handy to know someone who can get the job done.