Shops In Patong Selling Xxxl Shirts For The Larger Farang? (ie Me)

modafinil

Few years ago found the night stalls in Patong had loads of 2 and 3 XL. my friend visiting 2 weeks ago went as I asked for more 3 XL, he said they had XL and 2 XL, then the next size was 5 XL........ Likewise with trousers appears they go to size 44" then nothing till 58 then 60 and 62...... edit: not a lot of good as I like them baggy so size 48.

Edited by ignis

Few years ago found the night stalls in Patong had loads of 2 and 3 XL. my friend visiting 2 weeks ago went as I asked for more 3 XL, he said they had XL and 2 XL, then the next size was 5 XL........ Likewise with trousers appears they go to size 44" then nothing till 58 then 60 and 62...... edit: not a lot of good as I like them baggy so size 48.

Possibly the 2XL shirts would be ok .... I am going by UK sizes and my trousers are 42" at present. I will look at the night stalls next time I'm in Patong, cheers! :)

Sizing is all over the place.. You can buy 2XL of one style and it be anything from L to XXXL in a range..

Also 3 washes and lots of the market shirts are shrunk a size or so min.

They may seem cheap but they last relatively little time.. I buy 10 at once and junk em fast.