Soi Bukhao - Deadlier Every Day

h5n1

Soi B becomes deadlier every day. I would recommend to anyone that they do not walk on Soi B outside the early morning hours.

The streets in Pattaya are literally anarchy. The govt would do well on focusing on bad drivers -esp the moto-taxi monkeyboys.

Oh I forgot they are - forcing farang to wear white helmets, while moto drivers drive wrong side of the road and drink while working.

If you own a business on/near I would be calling the police yesterday to institute a total crackdown on the madness.

it seems to me the fundemental purpose of policing is to control dangerous behavior. where are the god damned police!?

Ah, no you got that all wrong ... the duty of the police in Thaland is to be reactive, their job is to come around and paint little white figures on the ground AFTER things happens :D

and then collect money in appreciation of their artistic endevours :o

silly idea to walk on soi buhkow - motocy or song toew.

Soi Buakhao has always been a pain to walk down. Some of the worst drivers I've seen there are p1ssed up Westerners wobbling on their sccoters or bikes with tee rak perched on the back.

One of the problems with this soi is that the road is quite narrow and as a pedestrian you are having to walk out into the road as it is difficult to walk on the pavements as they are usually blocked with all sorts of paraphernalia.

The soi is so busy that you could do with eyes in the back of your head. "Rawang" :o Everybody seems to be rushing around at break neck speed as though the world is coming to an end.

I often wonder what is so important that makes these drivers and riders risk their lives as well as everybody elses.........I suppose they think that they will miss something if they don`t hurry.......... :D

"Proad khrap sha-shaa" :D