Is There An Apple Shop On Samui?

bridge

Hi, apparently there may have been an Apple store or reseller in Chaweng. Does anyone know whether it is still there?

I am after an Iphone docking station. I went to Banana IT in Lamai Tesco last night. They didn't have one, but said that their Chaweng Store did (after checking on their PC). Told me it would be in store at 10am this morning if I left a 50% deposit, which I did. Went back there this morning. No surprises 'may me'. Complete waste of my time. Hopeless customer service as well.

there is no apple(stand alone) store in thailand,however you can go to supermarket like tops or tesco etc,sure they must be having apples

I will keep that in mind, thanks.

Hey Bridge, if you find a place that supplies them (including the remote) would you please contact me as I also need one.

Thanks, Gator

there is no apple(stand alone) store in thailand,however you can go to supermarket like tops or tesco etc,sure they must be having apples

Hey Bridge, if you find a place that supplies them (including the remote) would you please contact me as I also need one.

Thanks, Gator

They had one at Banana IT they has a remote but it was around 3600THB (cant recall that brand though). Told them I wasn't interested in spending that much, so they they said 500THB discount. You might want to check that one out. I am just after the basic hot sync upright charger myself.

Thanks, Gator

They had one at Banana IT they has a remote but it was around 3600THB (cant recall that brand though). Told them I wasn't interested in spending that much, so they they said 500THB discount. You might want to check that one out. I am just after the basic hot sync upright charger myself.

Thanks, I'll check it out.