What Would You Bring

skycop

If you are a fix it yourself kind of guy you will do well if you bring your hand tools with you. Socket sets metric and inch, screw driver set as well as Allen wrenches. Crescent wrenches and Channel locks too. You will find that it is almost impossible to buy decent hand tools here. Hand power tools are available here and are good quality. Makita power tools are hard to beat. Other than that I see no good reason to drag a bunch of other things with you.

Mainly for the expats, what would you make sure you brought with you to LOS.

Bill

US :o

I'd bring the Northern California Coast.... The perfect place to get enveloped in cool fog when every other area around is 100 degrees in the summer. :D

Those vast areas of beautiful nature that abound in Northern California are what I miss most, I think. :o

My shotgun fro the farm!!.Ginger tom is pissing everywhere because I occasionally feed a couple of cats(female ones)...only cause there about as fat as a pin.Mr ginger Tom would get both barrels next time he tried having a wee wee:realangry:

Apart from that nothing :o

Edited by chuchok

Board games - Monopoly, Scrabble etc... Can't get anything decent here andwould like to introduce the kids to such joys on rainy sunday afternoons.

You can buy Scrabble in Thailand- although it is called Crossword. The board is same layout, but more colorful, and the tiles are plastic instead of wood.

You will find it at Central Dept Store or similar.

Hope this helps.

Board games - Monopoly, Scrabble etc... Can't get anything decent here andwould like to introduce the kids to such joys on rainy sunday afternoons.

You can buy Scrabble in Thailand- although it is called Crossword. The board is same layout, but more colorful, and the tiles are plastic instead of wood.

You will find it at Central Dept Store or similar.

Hope this helps.

The two things I brought on my second trip were, Folgers coffee, can't abide anything else. I bought a coffee maker locally. It really just ruins my day to pay 40 Baht and get a cup of instant coffee. I also like oil of olay sunscreen, not available locally (it is but contains a whiteener, I'm white enough) Most other things I was able to adapt too.