Ideas Please

TheAceFace

Right guy's...need some help \ Ideas

My folks are over soon, as well as being my wifes 40th my mam and dad will also be 60 as so will be my mother in law.

I want to give them a great time all together.

Any ideas \ pis$ takers can pis$ off hehehehehe.

Seriously..would welcome any suggestions....you never know it could happen at your place? :)...nothing seedy BTW, well maybe just a little bit.

Get your thinking caps on.

Depends upon language limitations. If your wife is Thai and she and her mother cannot speak English well, then it might restrict conversation so to speak. Something more visual might ease the burden.

Can your folks eat spicy Thai food ? Have they been to Thailand before ?

Is the cost an issue ?

Can this only be in Pattaya ?

Just for one night or more ?

Where will they be staying ?

Loads more factors. Try and put up some more details.

Maybe a nice night out for dinner and then a helicopter tour. If your mother-in-law is not afraid to fly.

Need to know if the outlaws can eat more than insects or whether the mom and pop are up for anything more exotic than fish and chips !

As for an aerial tour of Pattaya ? why ?

Might as well take them down Soi 6 or for a soapy !

Mandara Spa might be good for the western mother but utterly lost on an Issan village woman who would likely keel over when she finds out the price.

Until the OP comes back, it is impossible to judge.

Depends upon language limitations. If your wife is Thai and she and her mother cannot speak English well, then it might restrict conversation so to speak. Something more visual might ease the burden.

My Dads into his spicy food, but my mum......well, she gets by. They have been here many times, 3 months each year. Im hoping this time they may stay.

Is the cost an issue ?

Not really

No, Im open to any ideas...trips ect...

No more than 3

They stay at our house, my mum and dad that is, my MIL has here own place

Still mulling over the soapy idea :)

Edited by TheAceFace

My Dads into his spicy food, but my mum......well, she gets by. They have been here many times, 3 months each year. Im hoping this time they may stay.

Is the cost an issue ?

Not really

No, Im open to any ideas...trips ect...

No more than 3

They stay at our house, my mum and dad that is, my MIL has here own place

Still mulling over the soapy idea :)

Isn't it funny how the soapy idea appeals the most? :D

Edited by Jonathanpattaya

Picturing the 4 of them in soap...heheheheh what a laugh that would be, and probably the end of me :)

I will probably take them away for a few nights, maybe Chang Mai, really need ideas, plus got the kids to think of too.

Fe#k this will be some expensive doo.

Koh Samed is a beautiful place for a Couple of nights perhaps, and it is not very far from Pattaya, The children will also love the Boat trip and the white beach called 'Heaven on Earth'.

Just a thought !

Thanks PG

All the years I have been here, and still not made the trip there yet. It is certainly on my to do list. Can you recommend any good places there, that would be good to stay (special) and that would maybe help me in arranging a party / dinner surprise for the birthday people :)

If the ko Samet idea appeals, then you should also consider Ko Chang too.

I've been to both islands several times and for a family trip, Ko Chang would be more interesting as youv'e got a mixture of ages and cultures to consider.

Samet island has little infastructure and activities only beaches so it's more suitable for couples, Chang has a good road system with waterfalls, elephant parks, jungle treks, good seafood restaurants, watersports etc.

Klong Prao Beach or Hat Sai Kow Beach are the best beaches to stay at.