Sorbet

LivinLOS

My GF has developed allergies to wheat and milk (and a few others)..

Now its her birthday soon, and so she cant have cake, and I cant do my usual and get a swensons ice cream cake.

Anyone seen pure sorbet (just fruit juice and sugar, no yoghurt / milk styles) sold ?? Or know anyone that would supply it.

Thinking I could mould a 'sorbet cake' so she at least has that.

New Zealand Sorbet, or something similar, and i think I saw them in Joungceilon.

Is this a product or a store ??

Trying to think, maybe at the front / the BK side ?? I rarely go in that side.

Its a store, I m in Hua Hin (there is one in the Mall here too) so havent been there for weeks, but I seem to recall it opposite MK Gold. Fatfree, tasty, delicious, but must be loaded with sugar

Why don't you ask to some hotels, or "Les Anges" as well.

Please let me know what are all the items that your wife is allergic to. It is possible to make cake without wheat, milk,..... Just need to know more.

Being pastry Chef, I may have a better solution for you, instead of a sorbet cake which will melt in a second....

Hope you guys will not tax me of doing adv!!! I'm just trying to help! Please don't hit me :)

Why don't you ask to some hotels, or "Les Anges" as well.

Please let me know what are all the items that your wife is allergic to. It is possible to make cake without wheat, milk,..... Just need to know more.

Being pastry Chef, I may have a better solution for you, instead of a sorbet cake which will melt in a second....

Hope you guys will not tax me of doing adv!!! I'm just trying to help! Please don't hit me :)

PM sent.