Not Trying To Scaremonger.. Any Truth ?

LivinLOS

BOMB SEVERELY WOUNDS TWO WORKERS SOUTH OF PATTAYA

Two young workers at a Condominium found a yellow flashlight on the ground in front of the building. When they switched it on, it exploded leaving one of the victims with his intestines ripped out, a broken arm and his genital organs crushed. The sales office has already been victim of a bomb attack on a previous occasion. Before the flashlight explosion, three cars were been seen turning around and have been identified as the same cars seen at the scene when the first bomb was placed.

Pattaya, - Saturday 21st November 2009, [PDN]: - Police Lieutenant General Phonkrit Chamsathian, (an investigator at the Na-Jomtien police Station), received a report through the radio from the Sawang Rodjanatham Foundation in Sattahip that an explosion occurred in front of the sales office of the Montrari Jomtien Beach View Condominiums. The report said that two people, identified as Mr. Phamon Phansamrod aged 32 (320 Moo 8, Nakhornrachasima) and Mr. Sodsai Phiasura, aged 26 (134 Moo 6, Mahasarakham), had just been severely injured. Mr. Phamon was the most severely injured with his right arm being partly ripped off, his intestines ripped out and his genital organs crushed. As for Mr. Sodsai, he suffered from minor injuries including cuts to his eyebrows cut and hearing difficulties.

The Police rushed to the scene to find one of the victims lying on the floor, growning and unclothed in front of the sales office of the Montrari Jomtien Beach View Condominiums. Mr. Michai Thaojaroen, who is the owner of the Thao Jaroen Development Co. Ltd. is also the foreman for the project, stated that the two victims were employed by his company as builders; - (The owner of the Condominiums is named Mr. Thawirat Phai-Anan, aged 33). Mr. Michai further said that an explosion previously occurred at the front of the sales office on the 13th of November 2009 at 05.00 hrs (5.00 am in the morning), but nobody was hurt.

Police interrogated Mr. Michai and he declared that these acts are personal threats, but he has never had problems with anyone. However, Mr. Thawirat, who is a close relative, has already had different altercations regarding the parking lot as the Condominiums are located in the middle of several well-known seafood restaurants, which use the space for the parking of their customers’ vehicles.

http://pattayadailynews.com

I know I currently have it in for news media and news suppression in Pattaya but this leaped out at me from one report:

The owner of the Condominiums... Mr. Michai further said that an explosion previously occurred at the front of the sales office on the 13th of November 2009 at 05.00 hrs (5.00 am in the morning), but nobody was hurt.

So there are bombs going off on Jomtien Beach Road and it doesn't even get in the papers or reported on by the internet news media.

Maybe we should be posting MORE unconfirmed/unreported rumours on here as they may likely be true. Not having an event reported doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And thanks to the OP for posting in the face of some unpleasant replies.

It is a pity that Tony Montana :) didn't open it.

Ok, that's funny Khun Viva... Tony Montana, great.

But take a quick look at what happened here: A guy (much different from you or me?) puts out a post telling all of us about a very unusual, controversial and potentially threatening episode right here, where we all live. And, at the same time, he tells us in plain words that he is not 100% sure of the details. Just trying to inform his friends about what they heard...

Then, the rain of negative (BS) responses starts... pouring down... all over the OP... Whoa; pitiful.

Please don't make OP's feel like this again! Why on earth would any of us wanna do that? Seems to me, we are defeating the point of the forum. And please don't tell me about free speech- I agere that we all can and should speak our minds here, and offer virtually any information, comments or point of view that we see fit.

My point is, that after a fellow farang posts his words, maybe it'd be better to give him the benefit of the doubt... unless and untill he's proven wrong. Hava heart will 'ya? Don't continue to do this or we run the risk of all losing information! Not to mention that we're putting someone else down (unnecessarily)... simply for our own amusement. Why do that? Maybe we all can learn something... if we agree to set up our space here as welcoming and benevolent!

An open mind is a giant step towards understanding and enlightenment, no?... Try it, you'll like it!

:D

"...practice random acts of kindness..."

(who the heck said that?)

I know I currently have it in for news media and news suppression in Pattaya but this leaped out at me from one report:

The owner of the Condominiums... Mr. Michai further said that an explosion previously occurred at the front of the sales office on the 13th of November 2009 at 05.00 hrs (5.00 am in the morning), but nobody was hurt.

So there are bombs going off on Jomtien Beach Road and it doesn't even get in the papers or reported on by the internet news media.

Maybe we should be posting MORE unconfirmed/unreported rumours on here as they may likely be true. Not having an event reported doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And thanks to the OP for posting in the face of some unpleasant replies.

When kids can let off fireworks on the beach that set off car alarms hundreds of meters away and fishermen still dynamite fish(coral) a small explosion where nobody was injured is not worth reporting.

This seem to be a dispute between one business and it's neighbours, unfortunately innocent people are getting hurt, it could have been so easily a child.

But take a quick look at what happened here: A guy (much different from you or me?) puts out a post telling all of us about a very unusual, controversial and potentially threatening episode right here, where we all live. And, at the same time, he tells us in plain words that he is not 100% sure of the details. Just trying to inform his friends about what they heard...

Then, the rain of negative (BS) responses starts... pouring down... all over the OP... Whoa; pitiful.

Please don't make OP's feel like this again! Why on earth would any of us wanna do that? Seems to me, we are defeating the point of the forum. And please don't tell me about free speech- I agere that we all can and should speak our minds here, and offer virtually any information, comments or point of view that we see fit.

My point is, that after a fellow farang posts his words, maybe it'd be better to give him the benefit of the doubt... unless and untill he's proven wrong. Hava heart will 'ya? Don't continue to do this or we run the risk of all losing information! Not to mention that we're putting someone else down (unnecessarily)... simply for our own amusement. Why do that? Maybe we all can learn something... if we agree to set up our space here as welcoming and benevolent!

An open mind is a giant step towards understanding and enlightenment, no?... Try it, you'll like it!

Couldn't agree more, I frequently read posts and wonder why some people to bother with a response when they have nothing to contribute other than mindless criticism of the OP.

Couldn't agree more, I frequently read posts and wonder why some people to bother with a response when they have nothing to contribute other than mindless criticism of the OP.

Ditto. I got a warning 2 days ago from a mod because I insulted one of the more virulent people who criticised the OP, despite the OPs original post that he was not 100% sure of the facts he was quoting. The guy did good and was jumped on by some, especially a guy who has an average post rate of one every 2 hours since joining TV. Guess he sits alone at a PC and pontificates to the world and gets more bitter every day. He sure is self opinionated. Now what the OP said is pretty well confirmed, the guy has disappeared. Any chance of some humble pie today?

Ditto. I got a warning 2 days ago from a mod because I insulted one of the more virulent people who criticised the OP, despite the OPs original post that he was not 100% sure of the facts he was quoting. The guy did good and was jumped on by some, especially a guy who has an average post rate of one every 2 hours since joining TV. Guess he sits alone at a PC and pontificates to the world and gets more bitter every day. He sure is self opinionated. Now what the OP said is pretty well confirmed, the guy has disappeared. Any chance of some humble pie today?

If your refering to me then what do I have to appologise for? Fair play to the OP, his news was justified in the end...and thanks for letting us know. It was the 30 mins no news thread to be closed that I was having a laugh with. All tongue in cheek by the way. Some people on these boards really need to lighten up and in some cases get a life.

It was the 30 mins no news thread to be closed that I was having a laugh with.

No English news thread you mean. The story had already been broadcasted on Thai TV and was also on the frontpage of thairath website. I was about to mention it but the topic had already been closed. I understand this is an English speaking forum, but this is also Thailand, so we can't consider that nothing happened just because it hasn't been translated to English yet.

PATTAYA POLICE HOT ON THE HEELS OF FLASHLIGHT BOMBERS

The police have been working round the clock to catch the culprits behind the recent flashlight bomb that exploded on Jomtien Beach killing one man and injuring another.

Pattaya 22nd of November 2009 [PDN]: The explosion of a home-made bomb occurred out the front of the sales office at the Montrari Condominium Jomtien Beach View on the 21st of November. The bomb killed a Mr Phamon Phansamrod age 32 and slightly injured a Mr Sodai Phiasura age 26, who was in the area.

At the Na-Jomtien Police Station, Police Major General Thanet Phinmeuanggnam held a meeting with several other leading officers and investigators that lasted for over 4 hours. After the meeting Major General Thanet Phinmeuanggnam divulged to the press that the nature of the bomb was still as yet unknown, also stating that the attack was increasingly looking like revenge for an earlier dispute between the two parties over business related matters.

Police Lieutenant General Kris Siriprasertchoke ( Na-Jomtien Police investigator), declared that he has asked for increased surveillance to be made around the location of the incident, as there is believed to be a possibility that the offenders will attack again. Police officers will be staying at the location as the owner of the building, Mr Thawirat Phai-Anan, is still living there and is worried that another attack will take place.

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]http://pattayadailynews.com