Your Favorite Bg Story

cognos

mine is..just had gotten engaged.. fiancee went away for 2 days with the family ( it had been pre-arranged by her that I would stay back in Phuket), and I went to Bangla road..decided that since I was not yet married..why not have (one more) "fling", with a BG?? :) I had already decided that once married.. there would be NO MORE FOOLIN' AROUND for this farang.. had a few drinks..paid the bar fine, established the price..then my conscience got the best of me.. I paid her the 1500 paid for the evenings services, then told her I had decided to just give her the money and not have the sex.. boy was she happy..5 minutes later she was hitting up another punter. signed: lost my last chance on purpose

im a very well paid american lawyer. ive spent many 1000s on a night out at new york nightclubs, gilrs never turn down money.

in los i met a bg who refused my offer to buy her a new $15,000 car. she say she rather earn the money one short time at a time, great work ethic!

another time i offered to replace a bgs family's whole herd of buffaloes as theirs were sick and feeble. she say she dont take charity!

god bless bgs!

im a very well paid american lawyer. ive spent many 1000s on a night out at new york nightclubs, gilrs never turn down money.

in los i met a bg who refused my offer to buy her a new $15,000 car. she say she rather earn the money one short time at a time, great work ethic!

another time i offered to replace a bgs family's whole herd of buffaloes as theirs were sick and feeble. she say she dont take charity!

god bless bgs!

With your braggart ways, it's credible that you are an American.....not that all Americans are braggarts.... but as for the rest of your tripe.... I doubt if many people here believe you are a lawyer or very well paid.