Travel To Nahkon Phanom

VegasTim

Hi! I am travelling to Nahkon Phanom in December and my flight on PB Air (like all flights on PB Air) was cancelled. What is the best way to get there? Fly to Udon Thani and drive? Fly to Ubon Ratchathani and drive? Which drive has the better roads? Any other options?

I would really appreciate any help that you can give since this has come up at the last minute and I'm really not sure what my options are and there isn't much time to make new plans.

Thank you!

Fly to Sakhon Nakhon and take the bus or drive to Nakhon Phanom. I think it is about 90 minutes or less by air bus.

A second option is to fly to Udonthani and take the bus or drive to Nakhon Phanom.

I am sure Nok Air flies to Sakhon Nakhon. I thought it went to Nakhon Phanom too.

I've been to the websites of Nok Air, Bangkok Airlines, Thai Airlines, etc. None of them list any flights to Sakhnon Nakhon or Nakhon Phanom, so I am assuming that they don't fly there. If you know of any flights, please let me know as I would much rather fly as close as possible! Thanks.