What Does A Farang Think?

siamesekitty

Hi all,

With all these threads about Thai girls - uni girls, bar girls, farang-scamming girls, etc.. and the varying opinions on them, I just wonder, what does a farang guy think when the average Thai girl smiles at him? Let's exclude the bar girls, the elite, and the laborers, as well as the supermodel-beautiful or horse-faced uglies. Just the okay-looking, kinda cute maybe, middle-class ladies that have 9-to-5 jobs (it's usually 9-to-6 here, though). or maybe a university student (who is really studying to get a good job, not just going through the motions to get a degree).

Are you thinking:

- "Hey, she looks interested. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship (or courtship).." :D

- "Thai people are so nice and friendly to the tourists.." :D

- "D@mn, I'm good-lookin'!" :D

- "I'm fat and ugly, but those Thai girls still love me!" :D

- "She must be out for my money."

- "I wonder if she speaks English?"

- "Oh, another one of those farang-crazy ones." :D

- "Too bad I'm married (with kids)."

- "Ah, another easy one." :D

- "I think I'll make a move."

- "How do I make a move?"

- "I wonder how much is she?"

- "I love this country! :D"

- "She must be a bar girl. All Thai girls are bar girls."

- "Alrighty, here comes #43.."

- "She ain't thinkin' anything! This is the Land of Smiles, of course. "

- "Can't she tell that I'm gay?" :D

- (feel free to mix-and-match, or add your own)

I'm prepared to get a whole range of answers, maybe post what your own reaction is, and what you think your fellow farangs might be thinking..

Just curious... a purely hypothetical question, of course.. :o

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She ain't thinkin' anything! This is the Land of Smiles, of course. "

This one usually... Although most of the time they are probably thinking something along the lines of...

"Hey, he looks kind of nice but a little lost, maybe he doesn't know where his life is going - shame, he looks like he'd be able to show a girl a good time"

On the other hand they are probably just being friendly and polite as it's generally in their nature. :o

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Normally I lose track of them as I assume there's something stuck in my teeth, or my zipper is open. After stopping for a quick check in a shop window I find she's gone. :o

True, I could mearly feel to see if my fly was open, however if there are good ways to attract the fairer sex I cannot fathom that rubbing your hand over the front of your trousers is one of them.

sounds about right to me :D:o

if its a farang first time in thailand and no knowledge of thai culture, he might think "damm, she wants me"

if hes been a few times and knows their culture, he will know that it is usually nothing more then a simple greeting (depending on where he is at of course)

Normally I lose track of them as I assume there's something stuck in my teeth, or my zipper is open. After stopping for a quick check in a shop window I find she's gone.  :D

True, I could mearly feel to see if my fly was open, however if there are good ways to attract the fairer sex I cannot fathom that rubbing your hand over the front of your trousers is one of them.

:o:D:D

Hey, who knows. Michael Jackson's got millions of fans around the world, doesn't he? :D

Edited by siamesekitty

that's what i think :D

- "Hey, she looks interested. This could be the beginning of a beautiful courtship.." :o

- "D@mn, I'm must still be hand-some!" :D

- "Let me make a move and ask for phone#/email."

the point is, every new lady, could be possibly my next one, especially the ones in thight uniforms :D

this boy will never stop the hunt :D

I think - ok, make a move, phone number, next - dinner w/cinema, some variety show, little fancy present, dinner + movie at home, getting closer, weekend trip to park, ....., even closer, .... intimacy, ..honey-moon of relations.., some kink, trip upcountry, friends, presents to parents, boring conversations, changing each other, arguments, see other people.... some other girl smiles to me... no, thanks - I'm just looking for beer shop here. Sorry.

I think - ok, make a move, phone number, next - dinner w/cinema, some variety show, little fancy present, dinner + movie at home, getting closer, weekend trip to park, ....., even closer, .... intimacy, ..honey-moon of relations.., some kink, trip upcountry, friends, presents to parents, boring conversations, changing each other, arguments, see other people.... some other girl smiles to me... no, thanks - I'm just looking for beer shop here. Sorry.

:o:D

I think you should be writing mills and boon novels oleg

- "Hey, she looks interested. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship (or courtship).."  Too bad she is Thai.....

- "She must be a bar girl.  Thai girls are bar girls."

I was wondering how long it'd be before one of these popped up... :D

He's just sad SK...a very sad man. :D

Here Here, :D

Great thread kitty :o

Hi all,

With all these threads about Thai girls - uni girls, bar girls, farang-scamming girls, etc.. and the varying opinions on them, I just wonder, what does a farang guy think when the average Thai girl smiles at him? Let's exclude the bar girls, the elite, and the laborers, as well as the supermodel-beautiful or horse-faced uglies. Just the okay-looking, kinda cute maybe, middle-class ladies that have 9-to-5 jobs (it's usually 9-to-6 here, though). or maybe a university student (who is really studying to get a good job, not just going through the motions to get a degree).

Are you thinking:

- "Hey, she looks interested. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship (or courtship).."  :D

- "Thai people are so nice and friendly to the tourists.." :D

- "D@mn, I'm good-lookin'!"  :D

- "She must be out for my money."

- "Oh, another one of those farang-crazy ones." :D

- "Too bad I'm married (with kids)."

- "I wonder how much is she?"

- "She must be a bar girl. All Thai girls are bar girls."

- "Alrighty, here comes #43.."

- "She ain't thinkin' anything! This is the Land of Smiles, of course. "

- "Can't she tell that I'm gay?" :D

- (feel free to mix-and-match, or add your own)

I'm prepared to get a whole range of answers, maybe post what your own reaction is, and what you think your fellow farangs might be thinking..

Just curious... a purely hypothetical question, of course..  :o

All of the above . :D

LOL, thanks for all your interesting replies.

I was mainly wondering whether a guy would think that the girl was showing interest in him, and if he did, what he'd think her motives were.

From the replies, it seems split pretty evenly between those who wouldn't think much of it (and/or appreciate the attention/friendliness) and those who thinks it's an invitation (or at least shows potential).

Of course, there were a couple of "Thai girl generalizations" but that was to be expected and I was actually surprised there weren't more, considering the numerous posts of that nature on this forum. :o

Anyway, here are a few more to the list:

- "Shish, is my zipper open??" :D

- "She's cute. Great smile."

- "I guess she's wondering what a farang is doing here, eh?" :D

- "I wonder what she does for a living?"

- (as before, feel free to add your own! first thought that pops into your mind.. )

Is this when I walk alone or with my (Thai) wife?

Alone :D

but if you're getting smiles while walking with your wife, you can share your thoughts on that as well!

Edited by siamesekitty