Tiger Wins Masters

Well Tiger won his 4th green jacket in 8 years.

At this rate he'll have 9 when he is 39 yrs old.

Jack Nicklaus only has 6.

But he really stumbled there at the end.

Bogied 17 and 18 to fall into a playoff.

However, one must not forget his record tieing

7 straight birdies on Satuday/Sunday

and that fantastic chip in on 16 on Sunday.

Great drama. Great player.

Thailand's claim to fame .... his mom is Thai, dad American.

Cheers

The shot on the 16th was the greatest thing I have ever seen in sport ! I cryed and farted at the same time.

And probably the 2nd greatest golf shot of all time (behind gene sarazens albatross on the 15th in th 1932 Masters).

Yeh he screwed up 17/18..but he played the playoff hole to perfection..maybe he was just teasing.

The shot on the 16th was the greatest thing I have ever seen in sport ! I cryed and farted at the same time.

And probably the 2nd greatest golf shot of all time (behind gene sarazens albatross on the 15th in th 1932 Masters).

Yeh he screwed up 17/18..but he played the playoff hole to perfection..maybe he was just teasing.

:D:D

Penelope...we all know why he is so good.He has a kiwi caddy. :o

Edited by chuchok

Yes, he's a great Golfer and it's good to see him back at the top.

I do wish, however, that he would learn to control himself on the course, there is absolutely no excuse for throwing Clubs or slamming them into the ground when something goes wrong; whether he likes it or not he is a role model for many youngsters and should set a good example of how the game is played.

His handlers have apparently been able to put a stop to his previous disgusting habit of spitting all over the place, I hope they now turn their attention to his general demeanour.

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

:D:D

Penelope...we all know why he is so good.He has a kiwi caddy. :o

Didn't I read somewhere that his caddy is actually the highest paid Kiwi "sportsman".... :D:D

Rags