Bangsaen Speed Festival 2009 This Weekend

BangRon

Reminder race fanatics in Thailand, BangSaen Speed Festival 2009 happing now throughout weekend down beach road and through the city streets of Bangsaen, Laem Thaen, Chonburi province. Third year for Thailands biggest motor sport festival, 3.8km grandprix style street circuit. Super Bikes, Cars, Pickup Trucks, numerous races 8am to 6pm every day, also a ladies cup, drift shows and drift competition, fireworks on Friday. Should be a great race outing.

Check out the bangsaen site for information, programs, schedules and happenings.

http://www.bangsaengrandprix.org/2009/eng/program25.html

Go fast with class!

post-78747-1259146384_thumb.jpg

I only hope it isn't spoilt by the wreckless driving on the Sukhumvit Road to get there. Thias usually need no encouragement to drive dangerously. Add to the mix a bunch of over indulged spoilt Thai brat boys in their metallic flaked suoped up Honda Civics [hehe] and it's a recipe for mayhem.

And please don't insult anyone's intelligence with your claim that such a spectacle is remotely like a F1 street circuit experience. It's Pattaya for God's sake! Crap and cruddy at best. At worst somebody will be killed and nobody found responsible. A lot of noise as usual and about as worthwhile as saving ring pulls.

I only hope it isn't spoilt by the wreckless driving on the Sukhumvit Road to get there. Thias usually need no encouragement to drive dangerously. Add to the mix a bunch of over indulged spoilt Thai brat boys in their metallic flaked suoped up Honda Civics [hehe] and it's a recipe for mayhem.

And please don't insult anyone's intelligence with your claim that such a spectacle is remotely like a F1 street circuit experience. It's Pattaya for God's sake! Crap and cruddy at best. At worst somebody will be killed and nobody found responsible. A lot of noise as usual and about as worthwhile as saving ring pulls.

No Bangsaen! You Prick!

And please don't insult anyone's intelligence with your claim that such a spectacle is remotely like a F1 street circuit experience. It's Pattaya for God's sake! Crap and cruddy at best. At worst somebody will be killed and nobody found responsible. A lot of noise as usual and about as worthwhile as saving ring pulls.""""

actually thai main roads are alot more dangerous then the track,

no scooters flying and weaving in and out to get through traffic.

as for the occasional crash, tell me any motorsports (f1, rally, circuit, drag, street etc) which is not known

for their crashes.

its apart of the event, good drivers win, ok drivers finsh the race, and some unlucky drivers crash. :)

as for the comment on thai boys driving wreckless or fast, are you sure its not because you are just driving so dam slow?

or even worse, driving slow is the "supposed" fastlane?

No Bangsaen! You Prick!

I'll back you Kevkev........... what a wanke_r.

• 2 weeks later...

Belated vdo of supercars coming down beach road into a hairpin turn by paddocks, also some drifting.

My thought were the 3.8 km Bangsean beach street circuit appeared to be solid with well paved roads and safety walls plentiful, many beautiful ladies strutting about town. Intermittent crashes inside race course, though that’s racing, reason many people go watch motorsports. Over 5 days 25-29Nov2009 enjoyed a great variety races, would recommend going next year to all. Bangsaen Supercars Thailand proved to me and my gang an exciting, fun, safe and sound race outing for all Thai & falung race fanatics. :) Peace and NO WORRIES!!!