Home Button

HDRIDER

I get the same thing after heavy use and respring with sbsettings. So far this has always solved any delay or memory problem

Since I started multitasking my 3GS with "backgrounder" and "multiflow" I'm finding that I have to respring every other day but it's a small price to pay to get more than 1 app working at the same time

used to have it, went back to True.....

No warranty, water damage :-( they claim, although I couldn't really see the red dot in the usb connector, and it never submerged in the water (although I do get sweaty :-)

No warranty would mean about 8000 THB for a replacement

After hassling 1.5 hours at the true shop, they still reluctant to take it for repairs FOC.

Then they told me to check whether it was allowed for them to sent it back to tech services. Never got called back offourse.

Went to the repair shop at MBK, paid 700 THB and it works fine now again. This was 6 months ago.

used to have it, went back to True.....

No warranty, water damage :-( they claim, although I couldn't really see the red dot in the usb connector, and it never submerged in the water (although I do get sweaty :-)

If True gives you trouble, go to Apple. Either the authorized dealerships, or an Apple store if you get near one soon.

You could also call Apple and complain at Apple SE Asia. Apple is usually very good about service, and they won't like it at all if True is making up excuses. They'll come down on them, for sure.