Having A Sexy Thai Wife

rideswings

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, most people at least over the age of 35, will admit that they have been approached in a club by some butt ugly hooker asking whether you are interested in her for the night. And to be honest you find it both slightly offensive and somewhat depressing.

Speak for yourself mate. Unless it has a penis, i'm happy to get any attention. One day you won't even be able to catch the eyes of the old slappers. Then you'll be sorry for having been so sniffy. :)

Yeah. 15 years ago it was flirty eyes, cheeky grins and coy giggling round the water cooler in our office in BKK for 26 year old me . Today it's polite wais and complete disinterest from them when I'm introduced to my 20 year old niece's nubile university pals. :D

HE'S referring to the butt ugly hookers, you - on the other hand are talking about university educated women!

One only has to look around to realise that v old men (in fact if they're VERY old, they're even more attractive :D ) have no problem finding far younger women.

The OP obviously has a serious problem - he doesn't understand that his wife could get rid of these men v easily if she chose to do so.

Women have NO problem dissuading unwanted attention. As a few previous posters have pointed out though, if she doesn't do so its cos she enjoys the attention (kindest interpretation of motive).

Thanks for all the great advice. My wifes reactions to the men who hit on her is discomfort, and she tells me she is uncomfortable when a man looks at her as if he wants to devour her. She is not a drama queen, maybe just a good girl who worries about guys that dont know her boundaries.

Neverdie... nice to hear from you... Im not sure that your have the right number for my wife. She has changed it to 191...

Ohhh dear, that is bad news for me, having said that I know most of the 191 numbers :)

Reminds me of a Dr Hook song. So you always score attractive women, however seems to me the problem isn't them, it is you. Appears that other men see you as a pussy who wont stand up to them when they hit on your wife.

Basic primeval law of the jungle stuff here, suggest you deck the next one that tries, assuming you are successful you should them start to give off an aura of self confidence of someone not to mess with. Your wife will appreciate it as well as she won't have to deal with it. Thai women aren't into new age sensitive guys, in fact doubt many are.

"Sylvia's Mother" I like that song.

I feel sorry for you "rideswings", but your problem also makes me chuckle a bit. Why? Well, because I know it so well and me and my wife are having great fun with it.

I'm happily together with my Thai wife since 12 years now - and she is still very sexy. She doesn't dress provocatively at all but rather elegantly with an excellent taste and sense for some more expensive fashion and jewelry. It still happens on a daily basis that some guys (Thai and Farang) try to chat her up. She is rather amused by the lame attempts of so many and we both have quite a lot of fun with it. When we are together I can see from the way some guys are looking at her what is going on and if I don't spot it, my wife discretely lets me know who is "watching". Since we are together no one ever dared to approach her indecently in front of me - there is a simple reason for that. These guys are all cowards and are not looking for trouble and my appearance makes them think twice. I happen to be 195cm, 110kg built with solid, well trained muscles (by the way, the guy in my avatar is me - it's an actual pic of myself).

I have fun watching those guys checking out my wife and then looking at me and realising that they better don't try anything stupid; we both always have a really good laugh after such situations. I don't need to lose my temper because so far no one dared to go a step too far and crossed the line in front of me. However if someone would do as you describe then he would have definitely crossed the line and I would let him know very clearly that I don't appreciate his behavior. Just be firm and let those guys know where the limit is.

My wife even went a step further several times and let some of those guys have quite a shock. When she was approached too indecently and the guy was asking for her address she gave them the address and told them to show up in an hour or so knowing that I am at home. Our appartment is next door and connected to my office, so I am always around. If she doesn't come home in time to tell me what happened she calls me to be prepared. The view in the face of the guy standing at the door and expecting my wife but instead being received by me and asking him whether he wants something from my wife is just priceless. We played that game a couple of times and just had great fun. This works well because my wife and me trust each other 100%.

hahah, I see your experience and I think I use to do the same thing. My wife was a looker for sure and I use to play a game and just watch people hit on her from afar. Happened often but I knew she cherrished our marriage and I never had to worry. Happened to a friend of mine while we were all out together but he couldn't handle them hitting on both of our wives even though we were all in the same club just across the room from them. I told him to just sit and watch. Are you crazy to think our wives would actually do something? hahah He just couldn't stand it and had to intervene.

I feel sorry for you "rideswings", but your problem also makes me chuckle a bit. Why? Well, because I know it so well and me and my wife are having great fun with it.

I'm happily together with my Thai wife since 12 years now - and she is still very sexy. She doesn't dress provocatively at all but rather elegantly with an excellent taste and sense for some more expensive fashion and jewelry. It still happens on a daily basis that some guys (Thai and Farang) try to chat her up. She is rather amused by the lame attempts of so many and we both have quite a lot of fun with it. When we are together I can see from the way some guys are looking at her what is going on and if I don't spot it, my wife discretely lets me know who is "watching". Since we are together no one ever dared to approach her indecently in front of me - there is a simple reason for that. These guys are all cowards and are not looking for trouble and my appearance makes them think twice. I happen to be 195cm, 110kg built with solid, well trained muscles (by the way, the guy in my avatar is me - it's an actual pic of myself).

I have fun watching those guys checking out my wife and then looking at me and realising that they better don't try anything stupid; we both always have a really good laugh after such situations. I don't need to lose my temper because so far no one dared to go a step too far and crossed the line in front of me. However if someone would do as you describe then he would have definitely crossed the line and I would let him know very clearly that I don't appreciate his behavior. Just be firm and let those guys know where the limit is.

My wife even went a step further several times and let some of those guys have quite a shock. When she was approached too indecently and the guy was asking for her address she gave them the address and told them to show up in an hour or so knowing that I am at home. Our appartment is next door and connected to my office, so I am always around. If she doesn't come home in time to tell me what happened she calls me to be prepared. The view in the face of the guy standing at the door and expecting my wife but instead being received by me and asking him whether he wants something from my wife is just priceless. We played that game a couple of times and just had great fun. This works well because my wife and me trust each other 100%.

hahah, I see your experience and I think I use to do the same thing. My wife was a looker for sure and I use to play a game and just watch people hit on her from afar. Happened often but I knew she cherrished our marriage and I never had to worry. Happened to a friend of mine while we were all out together but he couldn't handle them hitting on both of our wives even though we were all in the same club just across the room from them. I told him to just sit and watch. Are you crazy to think our wives would actually do something? hahah He just couldn't stand it and had to intervene.

Yes, its the price you have to pay - all farang men assume all Thai women are only interested in money. (One of those things, hard to understand why they should be so stupid)

As I said before though, no need to worry as all women know how to get rid of unwanted attention.

As I said before though, no need to worry as all women know how to get rid of unwanted attention.

Women are rather easily seduced, married or not. That's why ts should get his act together and set some boundaries for his woman and for other guys. This has been common knowledge for thousands of years.

Women are rather easily seduced, married or not. That's why ts should get his act together and set some boundaries for his woman and for other guys. This has been common knowledge for thousands of years.

What ....... that women need to be controlled by insecure men ... LOL

Mods, please, please, please, keep this thread open. It's giving Sad, Insecure and Confused members a far too rare opportunity to give voice to their problems.

Sorry to disillusion you, but women are only 'easily seduced' when they want to be! :)

What ....... that women need to be controlled by insecure men ... LOL

Mods, please, please, please, keep this thread open. It's giving Sad, Insecure and Confused members a far too rare opportunity to give voice to their problems.

I am just being realistic and not living in dream world while my girlfriend jet of to Hawaii, Greece, Cyprus with her friends for a 'culture trip'. I've been on the other end of that and have friends who worked in that industry. I know very well, how easy it is for a holiday romance to take place. You're just kidding yourself if you think most women are faithfull in marriages. All polls made show otherwise. And I'm not married and only believe in marriage for the purpose of raising a family. Besides that, I fully accept that both men and women are easily tempted, particularly if we think no one will find out.

Sorry to disillusion you, but women are only 'easily seduced' when they want to be! :)

Sorry to disillusion you, but women may think they wanted to be seduced, when in reality they are just rationalizing after the fact :D

Sorry to disillusion you, but women may think they wanted to be seduced, when in reality they are just rationalizing after the fact :D

Run that by me again - they weren't interested in other men, but decided to have sex with another man anyway - is that the gist of it?

If pissed out of their mind I suppose it could happen - otherwise, IT DOESN'T unless they are looking to move on (Western) or more money (Thai).

just to remind everyone:

MiG is a woman, and doesnt take too kindly to across the board negative comments about women

:)

so lets be nice and stay within the forum rules shall we

(personally I would appreciate that people generally observe that basic courtesy of treating women with respect , regardless of what the rules say. we all have women who are important in our lives, so why make derogatory remarks about women in general?)

cheers

This thread is sliding downhill fast.  Please note three ThaiVisa posting regulations:

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane .

Changing a letter in a word or inserting a symbol in place of a letter does not make an otherwise profane or vulgar word suddenly fit for polite company.

4) Not to flame fellow members.

and

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

MiG16 was more polite in her post about this than I would have been. Some of these posts have been quite derogatory towards women in general.

Any further violations of these rules will result in warnings and possible suspensions.  Please, let's keep it civil.

i think the OP has a new-found appreciation ( me too) for the variety, breadth and scope of TV member's empathy to assist someone with their "problem", from the normal, to the ridiculous ( most of my posts), to the sublime..the members have covered this thing from every conceivable angle..up, down, sideways, 3d, 4d, 5d, obtusely, the full gamut,from muscle - bound, testosterone- loaded HE men to wussified, whipped new-age wonders, rationally, irrationally and thoroughly completely (NOT)

The OP obviously has a serious problem - he doesn't understand that his wife could get rid of these men v easily if she chose to do so.

Women have NO problem dissuading unwanted attention. As a few previous posters have pointed out though, if she doesn't do so its cos she enjoys the attention (kindest interpretation of motive).

Actually I do disagree with this.

Western women will tell a guy to go away (but not as politely.)

Thai women, being non-confrontational, will often be deeply offended but simply giggle. As someone pointed out you need to 'nail it to the forehead' of a farang. That is why my GF can be approached by a farang harassed and abused and while she politely tells him she is not interested, she then rings me up in floods of tears 5 minutes later.

So I do think that Thai women have problems dissuading unwanted attention because it is not in their nature to be 'impolite'. When many a Thai girl says 'sorry I will be visiting my parents for the next two weeks', the farang guy simply takes this as meaning 'Darn, that cute chick was mine, shame I cant have her cos she is visiting her parents' while what she was actually saying is non-printable.

Now I agree 100% that there is no point ringing me up in floods of tears if you have said to some smelly fat fart 'I dont think it is convenient for me this week' and he has replied 'ok, I will be back next week.'

To be honest it reminds me of a film called 'Dumb and Dumber' starring Jim Carrey.

Jim Carrey (Lloyd, asks Mary what are the chances of them being together and she replies 'not good'.)

Lloyd: "You mean not good like 1 out of 100?"

Mary: "I'd say more like 1 out of a million."

Lloyd: "YEAH!!!! So you're telling me there's a chance..... Yeah! I read ya."

My feeling is blokes may hit on a woman that is accompanied by her husband / boyfriend if they feel the boyfriend is either "non threatening, wimpy, not good enough for her", etc. No guy would go up to a woman if her boyfriend was obviously built to break their neck. The more blatant they are about it, the more of an insult it is to the guy. If you got a looker you need to be prepared to fight your corner as guys will line up to take her away at any opportunity. The way the woman handles the attention is key. Women can shoot guys down with one look.

Edited by greytown

Well as you say one day I will reach the stage that if any old ugly slapper comes up to me and wants to spend the night with me I might take it as a compliment - that is why I said it was rather depressing. It sort of assumes that she thinks I am so pathetic that I cant do any better.

What a terrible way of thinking. A person shows some sort of interest in you, and that depresses you because you consider yourself so much better than they?! How terrible for you.

Just because i have stated that i appreciate any sort of attention, you seem to have rushed to conclude that i'm some desperate old fart that would shag anything that moved.

I happen to be a young presentable guy (well that's what i see in the mirror :) ) and have no problem whatsoever getting female attention (who does in Thailand?). But just because i could do better than some old slapper and wouldn't necessarily be hankering after employing her services (well maybe after a dozen beers :D ), doesn't mean i have to look down my nose at her and feel so repulsed by her advances that i sink into depression like you. What a thoroughly haughty pompous pillock that would make me. Even old slappers happen to be human you know? (well ok, some might be borderline)

And here is the problem. Just because you take any old slapper chatting you up as a compliment, it is wrong to believe that everyone thinks the same. I dont. And for sure Thai girls dont.

Unless you happen to be Thai and have a vagina between your legs can you please stop speaking as if you know exactly how Thai women, or for that matter, any women feel. If you are a bloke, you don't.

I mean if you appreciate 50 year old slappers hitting on you, please accept you are not going to be appreciated by young, fibrant, sexy, intelligent Thai girls.

I beg to differ... as does a young, vibrant, sexy, intelligent girl... who currently awaits appreciating me in bed. :D

Edited by rixalex

"I beg to differ... as does a young, vibrant, sexy, intelligent girl... who currently awaits appreciating me in bed."

Going on TV..fun..immediately followed by great sex with a .."a young, vibrant, sexy intelligent".. thai woman..FUNNER..doing one immediately followed by the other..PRICELESS

Well as you say one day I will reach the stage that if any old ugly slapper comes up to me and wants to spend the night with me I might take it as a compliment - that is why I said it was rather depressing. It sort of assumes that she thinks I am so pathetic that I cant do any better.

What a terrible way of thinking. A person shows some sort of interest in you, and that depresses you because you consider yourself so much better than they?! How terrible for you.

Just because i have stated that i appreciate any sort of attention, you seem to have rushed to conclude that i'm some desperate old fart that would shag anything that moved.

Somebody called? :)

Maybe Im a bit paranoid and a bit jealous, but some guys are stupid and say what they want to whom they want, and others just dont take NO for an answer. The wife and I were looking at apartments a while back and one American guy who was very drunk boxed my wife into a corner and was ready to do something if I hadnt come along and dragged him off of her. Am I paranoid? No. Just because this is LOS, some guys think they can have any woman they want because so many women want farangs.

I dont have a temper problem. Im just defending my wife from some jackasses who dont have manners.

The way I've heard the story it's some scouser oblivious to everyone else in his presence harassing the wife.

Point 1

Many white men are delusional over women, they like to convince themselves they have something that everyone else wants, before the relationship becomes worthwhile to them. Often no Thai man would look twice at their girlfriends.

Point 2

Many Thai ladies (if not all) are up for a shag on the side. If they want to, you ain't going to stop them. Thai culture places importance on 'face', or in out western terms, you can do whatever you like as long as nobody else finds out about it. Fidelity is a western christioan idea and has little value out here.

Conclusion

Forget about a lifetime of marriage with fidelity, they will have affairs, so you have affairs. It's all about fun, if you can't cope with that better you just go home.

Painfull for some, but oh, so true!