Twats

Kringle

No need to be fuming at these two people though Scamp. One is not even a teacher, and one says he never has sex with his own students so no abuse of authority there.

The teacher did say he pretends to be a university teacher and hangs around at uni campuses though which is pretty weird :o , but I suppose there is always a bit of b.ullshit from both men and women when it comes to getting what we want. For him sex, and for the girl, the presents he gives them.

Again, neither of these two people have ever stated that they teach at a university and pick up university from that school.

It shouldn't be left open either Scamp as it directly flames two members of the forum, intense reading as it may be to you, a moderator should set aside his personal enjoyment and moderate topics and posts for the good of the members.

Edited by bkkmadness

previous topic is now closed, I asked nicely to not discuss these girls, so it is gone. I have also removed the pictures.

Thanks Boo :D

Kringle calm down now and DJ pat lay off the pictures will ya.. :o

I had to dump the entire previous thread as it was to much pulp to clean up :D

Sorry for the other posters that contributed. Please direct your grievances to Dj PAt and kringle :D