Twats

Kringle

I cannot believe that THAIVISA.COM is letting this sh1t to go on a public forum. OK maybe I gave your "BELOVED" member (djpat) a ration of sh1t over posting a UNI girls pic and him saying the pic HE posted is one of his conquests and that she is a "LOW CLASS" person but how the ###### do you let the rest of this to go on. I would have thought at LEAST the TEACHER portion of this forum would have said something when Thai Norman said that the main reason he came here was for plenty of sex with UNI GIRLS on the recommendation of the DJ.

I am truly amazed at the NON response from most of the long time members and a lot more disgusted with the teachers here . Sure it happens and the girls are of age but it sickens me that I did not see any response from the guys that I thought would have had a very strong objection to a "TEACHER" coming to Thailand for the soul purpose that they will get sex. The educational system is bad enough without shi1tbirds like this.

I do not think the forum should be pasty white but I would have thought at least the founders would have had more to say on this subject. This is not the easiest country to live in but it is where I live and I for one do NOT want to see this going on. As farang, we have a hard enough time dealing with everything and everyone else so when someone posts that he only became a teacher here for the sex, it only serves to make us as a whole look bad.

I've made my statement, so what do you guys think? I see responses saying "oh her pic is public domain" or I'm jealous and all other kinds of BS, but what are the opinions of the guys that are not here just for the sex and want to do something positive in a country that really does need help. Is it that all or most of the teachers here are here to have sex with young girls and boys because they can't get it in their own country? What is the answer?

Your've gotta admire the guys honesty though, would you rather he just came on this forum and lied about why and what he does in Thailand?

I bet loads of teachers come here for precisely that reason and pretend they are lily white perfect expats on here.

Kringle - as much as it is a wind - yes the thread did get out of hand. Norman fellow posts especially. Personally I would have closed it. :o

It was totally off topic it has to be said, better closed. They close a lot less controversial threads than this easily enough. If 'bargirl' word was mentioned or a pic of a 'bargirl' posted on the forum it would have dissaperaed in a shot.

Did you PM the mods about it Kringle or do you want this to be a public argument? I think Pm ing one of the mods would have got the result you wanted without all the fuss.

NONE, absolutely no respect for any teacher that says that he/she came here speciffically because it gives them the opportunity to have sex. If that is why they are here, then in my opinion, they should leave. I always thought teaching was that you were trying to make a better person of someone, to give them something that would make their life better. To be a well educated person and then use that to take something physically or mentally from someone that does not have the same advantage (education wise) is wrong. No, no respect what so ever.

But you must admit that lots of teachers are in Thailand for the sex?

And you must also admit that many of these teachers pretend otherwise?

Better they don't admit it you think when asked about it?

It's a nice notion of teaching you have here and I fully agree but the reality of the situation is that plenty of people want to come to Thailand for sex, and need money to stay here and for many teaching is the only option they can find.

And I bet many of those teachers are good at the job as long as they keep there job and their private life seperate.

To add to that, gotta say if you think all these girls are getting taken advantage of then you really have to look at the fact that they are of age and it is their decision.

If they're teachers abusing their position with girls they are supposed to be teaching then they are scum plain and simple and I agree with Kringle totally.

However I have had plenty of contact with Thai Uni student girls and fail to see what difference there is to chasing Uni student girls in Thailand as there is with chasing Uni student girls anywhere.

Does it make it right and does it mean that we as a forum should allow people to voice this opinion openly for everyone to see? Sure it goes on, but we should not condone or allow people to voice this as OUR opinion. I think that they should be sanctioned for expressing these thoughts as it only serves a disservice to the rest of us.

Oh yes , let everyone say, "Oh yea, come to Thailand,be a teacher and have sex with uni girls, that's what I did", real intelligent. I for one, do not think this is what this forum is about and should not be allowed.

What I'm saying is that its not illegal so it should be able to be voiced here, and this is a public expat forum and many expats live here and teach here for precisely that reason.

If they want to voice their honest opinion let them, disagree with it if you want, and furthermore openly disagree with it, but it should be allowed.

I disagree with many things on this forum, but also understand it's a public forum so nothing can be done about it.

Again, have you Pm ed the mods about this? What was their response, they after all run this thing and should be the ones to turn to if you feel rules need to be changed.

Lets live in the real world please gentlemen.

Not the world of bunny-wunnies and lollipops.

Quite possibly 80% of the single Farang men stationed here are here for the women in some way shape or form - married and celibate or single and game-on.

but we should not condone or allow people to voice this as OUR opinion

They're not, its their own opinion. This is a free country.

What I have an issue with is the posting of the pic and the implication that she was an easy low-class university girl conquest. This was posted without her consent, and it is there for all to see, on this public forum with 18,000 members and god knows how many guests!

For one who might think her pic is public domain, well think about if your girlfriend/wife had given her college classmate a pic to add to the class photo gallery and some guy took it off the website and posted it somewhere else bragging about what a great low-class fock she was?

I'm surprised as well that nobody came around to close the thread (even when the poster involved suggested it himself!) If this same picture had "Bargirl - I had her last night. Try going to XYZ bar sometime" below it (which is almost what was implied in the posts, just changed from "bar" to "university"), I believe it would have been removed already? :o

If they're teachers abusing their position with girls they are supposed to be teaching then they are scum plain and simple and I agree with Kringle totally.

Agreed totally.

Having step kids in school now that are taught by farangs i'm constantly questioning the wife about what happens at school. :o

What I have an issue with is the posting of the pic and the implication that she was an easy low-class university girl conquest. This was posted without her consent, and it is there for all to see, on this public forum with 18,000 members and god knows how many guests!

Oh, well, I agree, thats not a nice thing to do.

What I'm saying is that its not illegal so it should be able to be voiced here, and this is a public expat forum and many expats live here and teach here for precisely that reason. 

If they want to voice their honest opinion let them, disagree with it if you want, and furthermore openly disagree with it, but it should be allowed.

I disagree with many things on this forum, but also understand it's a public forum so nothing can be done about it.

Agree loy percent. :o

For one who might think her pic is public domain, well think about if your girlfriend/wife had given her college classmate a pic to add to the class photo gallery and some guy took it off the website and posted it somewhere else bragging about what a great low-class fock she was?

There is a fraud here using the first name of a well-known politician 'abhisit' (nice guy, from most accounts) as his nick, and using his photo as his avatar. He then posts Trash-talk posts.... I have reported this to the mods twice already, but, as of last night at least, his account is still open and he's still using the same photo.

One might gather that the folks here don't seem too concerned about some stuff that could easily come back to bite TV on the butt. That girl could sue if her face is recognizable (I haven't seen it)

Edited by Ajarn

I'll clarify a few things here:

I'm not a teacher.

All these girls are over 18 some were even 27.

As for saying they were low class, thats a fact. If they were hiso i would have mentioned it.

When the thread got silly I suggested closing it.

I fail to see Kringles point thru all the bitterness he's oozing.

It's fair enough, DJ Pat was stupid to post the pic, but also realised this and suggested closing the thread.

Since it broke forum rules 'degrading women' you should have hit the report button and got it closed.

Instead though you have chosen the path to set up another post which also breaks the 'flaming members' rules. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Suggest both threads are closed, you all take a deep breath and chill out and the girls pic is deleted from this forum.

Teachers/Expats coming here for consentual non paying sex, fact of life I'm afraid, but not an illegal one.

I can see both sides of the argument here (been good at that recently) - Bkkmadness has a point about the honesty and facing the truth but were I Dave in years to come when my daughter was a student I would be fuming.

Posts like this are always controversial and this one probably wasn't closed for the very reason I've stated above - that pretty much all the points are valid, though each to their own.

It's good intense reading also. :o