What Is A Nominee?

I can`t find any judgment by thai court in the Nominee issue either. The land ownership structure have been a popular debate in forums etc. but I have not yet spoken directly to a victim?

The nominee companys owning land are in most cases holding companys for foreign, with about no income. The law is very clear about what it is and it is not allowd. Easy to find and easy to prove.

Make income on your holding company and a long therm working contract for the nominee as a houseporter etc. the nominee get prepayment in shares hehe

Time will show, but they like us not to forget them....different focus every 5 year, last time it was foreign as minority shareholder should not be able to controll the company, but I think that issue was solved in court....but foreign stil have quite good controll..

Edited by sif3di

Just came to Thailand this year?

If you want to know what a nominee is in this country, search Google with the headings 'honest mistake' and 'Thailand'. :)

I`m not in thailand

Good idea trogers :D thanks, and why is this a big issue now.....ohhh you have heard from a friend the sombody got a investgaton...