Joke of the day ;-)

Kathe2

We have now fulled of visa, reenter visas, bunch of documents, now just relax for some minutes.

Joke of the day for your coffee break :

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor, crawled painfully onto a stool, and ordered a banana split.

The waitress asked, " Crushed nuts ? "

" No, " he replied, " it's just arthritis. "

.....:o

thanks khate    hahahha  B)

I'm sure a lot of us needed something like this ...

good relief  :o

I was wondering why so few ladies wrote in there on these so called serious subjects?  B)

might be right to leave the 'males' screem and fight  B)

have a good day  :D

I don't understand...doesn't 'crushed nuts' refer to a more profound philisophical argument and that the the little old man just wanted to have at the whipped cream without further adieu?...

LOL........

She, thinking he had crushed nuts the way he walked to get some :

whipped cream without further adieu?...

:D  B)  :cool:  ::o:

Guest IT Manager
I don't understand...doesn't 'crushed nuts' refer to a more profound philisophical argument and that the the little old man just wanted to have at the whipped cream without further adieu?...

In this situation, I believe the socio-religious paradigm alone would be a crushing error of judgement.. But thats just what I think..

A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was taken outside by a large group of locals and had the shit kicked out of him.