Tennis

Iolare

I'd like to take up tennis and play once a week or so. Does anyone know of tennis courts located north of the Heroine's Monument? I live north of the Sarasin Bridge, so I'd like to find some place up this way. I'm aware of the Tennis club down in the Rawai area, but that would be quite a drive.

There are brand new courts (3 of them) next to the TOT Office in Chalong opposite Chaofa Thanee

I believe the guy said its 240baht an hour. It is about 50meters down the road that connects the two chaofa roads (the one that Tiger Muaythai is on)

There are brand new courts (3 of them) next to the TOT Office in Chalong opposite Chaofa Thanee

I believe the guy said its 240baht an hour. It is about 50meters down the road that connects the two chaofa roads (the one that Tiger Muaythai is on)

Thanks for that information. By coincidence, I have a house in the estate you referred to, so those court are walking distance from it, but I'm spending most of my time up in Phang Nga now and was hoping that someone knew of a resort that had courts that might be open to the general public. I figured it was a long shot, but thought it would be worth posting.