Kids Toys And Furniture

Hanlie

Hi, I am looking for kids furniture and toys. The ones I have found at department stores like Carrefour and toys R Us, is either very expensive or not what I am looking for. I am looking for a table and chairs for my kids, foam floor mats, bean bags, toys for kitchen ect. Any advise on where to shop for inexpensive items like these?

Thanks

Zen at Central World? Central World is a giveaway it will be too expensive.

You need to go to Chinatown.

Chinatown supplies every market in Bangkok.

I have never seen so many toys and things for kids in once place. Everything you can think of.

And super cheap.

If you go to Chinatown with someone that knows where everything is, you will be in shoppers heaven

I guarantee it.

I have never seen so many toys and things for kids in once place. Everything you can think of.

And super cheap.

If you go to Chinatown with someone that knows where everything is, you will be in shoppers heaven

I guarantee it.

Thanks, this sounds like my kind of shopping!

And super cheap.

I guarantee it.

More expensive than China Town yes, but at least the products you buy at Zen or similar retailer one can track the materials used in the manufacturing of them, most if not all pass international child safety standards.

But be my guest - I for one would not want my son chewing on some toy from some un-named factory in China or elsewhere because it was a couple hundred baht cheaper.

And super cheap.

I guarantee it.

More expensive than China Town yes, but at least the products you buy at Zen or similar retailer one can track the materials used in the manufacturing of them, most if not all pass international child safety standards.

But be my guest - I for one would not want my son chewing on some toy from some un-named factory in China or elsewhere because it was a couple hundred baht cheaper.

Thanks, luckily mine does not chew on the furniture. If one can afford the expensive stuff, good on you. Unfortunately some of us have to make due with the Chinese stuff :)

And super cheap.

I guarantee it.

Thanks, luckily mine does not chew on the furniture. If one can afford the expensive stuff, good on you. Unfortunately some of us have to make due with the Chinese stuff :)

Ok, btw the Tesco Lotus has a decent selection of kids toys and stuff that are reasonable priced

Hi

for nice wooden furniture you can try Kitso. http://www.kitso.com/end-year1.html

or I bought a wooden table and chairs for my boy here:

http://www.kidsberrie.com/en/home.php

They deliver but I had to assemble it myself

if you don't mind second hand stuff, you can try Bambi classifieds, here:

http://www.bambiweb.org/classifiedAds.php?pageNo=1

Hi

for nice wooden furniture you can try Kitso. http://www.kitso.com/end-year1.html

or I bought a wooden table and chairs for my boy here:

http://www.kidsberrie.com/en/home.php

They deliver but I had to assemble it myself

if you don't mind second hand stuff, you can try Bambi classifieds, here:

http://www.bambiweb.org/classifiedAds.php?pageNo=1

Thanks, I will have a look. Love Bambi classifieds, always keep an eye on it for a good deal :)

And super cheap.

I guarantee it.

Ok, btw the Tesco Lotus has a decent selection of kids toys and stuff that are reasonable priced

Hi, bought some chairs at Carrefour, but found the tables a bit low. Will have a look at Tesco. tx