Bike Tracks In Bkk.

Yimmy

I only know of the one behind Seacon Square, but have never been there (or to any other track any where in the world tbh). Don't know how much is it or any other info though.

I only have a cbr 150, but would like to take it around a track a few times every now and again.

Does anyone know of any tracks in BKK where you can show up on a 150, in your normal clothes and head out for a few laps? And how much would you pay for the fun of it?

Thanks.

At Seacon I have seen scooters in normal clothes driving sometimes. I'm not sure how it works, but it isn't expensive. I know during the designated "Big Bike" period you are supposed to have proper cloths, but have also seen other occasions as well.

I know alot of people here have been there and can probably answer your questions.

I have never driven there but know they offer a training course for BigBikes that I might be interested in learning from.

Between 9am and 12pm you pay 300 baht once off. After 12pm it's 300 baht per hour. Proper protective apparel is always important. At the very least, some proper kneepads and elbow pads which are available in various motorcycling stores around Bangkok. If you're a track newbie it's recommended to learn how to ride properly on a track :)