Electricity Transformer

basjke

Hi,

I am to install a transformer for my new house in the next few days.I have a quote for the install from one of the companys that are based in the local electricity company.

However I have understood from another topic that you are allowed to have this done by a subcontractor other then the ones directly connected to the electricity company and that it might save a few bucks.Any idea as to who to contact in the pattaya-chonburi area?

As far as I know the main office is at Banglamung, near the police station, they will know where all the sub offices are.

There is also a fairly new sub office responsible for distribution work south of Pattaya in Chayapruk road just on the left after you turn in from Sukhumvit, other than that sorry don't know.

As far as I know the main office is at Banglamung, near the police station, they will know where all the sub offices are.

There is also a fairly new sub office responsible for distribution work south of Pattaya in Chayapruk road just on the left after you turn in from Sukhumvit, other than that sorry don't know.

Actually it seems that is sub-contractors doing the installation and not PEA themselves.

So I think what the OP wants to know is who are the licensed sub-contractors!

Actually it seems that is sub-contractors doing the installation and not PEA themselves.

So I think what the OP wants to know is who are the licensed sub-contractors!

Right but suspect that only the PEA offices will have a list of approved contractors, so if he gets a copy from the nearest office then all he has to do is call up and get the best prices.

I got a quote from a sub contractor about 4 years ago, 6 x 12m posts, 240m of HT lines and a 50 Kva transformer - 590,000 Bt, just a complete chancer!!!!, got it done directly from the PEA for 212,000!!!!!

Be careful with so called sub contractors, i always go directly to the PEA now!

Which area are you in basjke?

I got a quote from a sub contractor about 4 years ago, 6 x 12m posts, 240m of HT lines and a 50 Kva transformer - 590,000 Bt, just a complete chancer!!!!, got it done directly from the PEA for 212,000!!!!!

Be careful with so called sub contractors, i always go directly to the PEA now!

Which area are you in basjke?

I will need the transformer in the Nong Palai area.