Gym Or Gym Equipement Near Ptown

gvallee2

Since chalong gym is unreliable and the gym by central has gone (anyone has tried it yet for yoga and pilates? is it safe and are the instructor actually formed?)

IS there any other reliable gym that isnt all machines? i only care about free weights and cable pulley.

Also i have heard about a gym directed towards golfers? i cant find the website on google.

If nothing exists can you buy a squat rack + bench anywhere?

Don's gym in Kata has a proper squat rack, bench, and decent ammount of plates. He wont mind if you do deadlifts and stuff either.

I believe dumbell selection is not too good though. Max is like 30 or 35kg iirc.

All this info is about 1 year old though, but I might have to start going there again now after Chalong gym burned down.

Do you mean Chalong Gym is unreliable because it burned down last night? So I heard. Not surprising with all the drama going on with the prior and current owners and prior members getting stiffed by the prior owner. It actually looked pretty good after the ownership change, but according to the girl inside, a former Thai staff member bought it, which is not good. It sorely needed new staff as well.

Nai Harn Gym isn't near Phuket Town but it is the best gym I have found on the island so far.