Kuala Lumpur Skybus Voucher From Air Asia

fishhooks

One thing I hate about Air Asia is that they never answer emails.

As they claim that this voucher is discounted if purchased at the time of the booking, I thought I'd grab one!

Anyway, this may be my fault, but I did not notice during on-line booking how or where one collects this voucher.

So I emailed them a few weeks back, very politely, with booking number etc etc and as yet no reply?

Anyone with the answer here?

fruitless advice-should have known better! their fones are hardly ever answered-and If-then ''we dont know''. Frankly-youre talking about a gross 1,50 MYR=15 bt per ride. That WAS the diff between pay on bus=8 MYR or advance=6,50 MYR, so hardly an amount to get angry about-foning them would have eaten all this discount. However-as I have also recently booked a trip to KUL by them (and did same early this yr) I noted they ONLY seem to give this unique chance on the MALAY site-if your trip starts from there (last year I had to suddenly make an extra booking due to change in 30 to 15 days entry by land).

There are in fact 2 different buslinks LCC-into town/Sentral-and only 1-the red one-takes its vouchers. Which might also mean an extra wait to save those 15 bt. And maybe you even have a big obsession for red now due to living in Thailand?-the other bus is yellow, if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...