Ukforex - International Money Transfers

Good i use them transfering funds regularly just supply BSB account numbers and swift code you want to send money to here in Thailand.I get a better rate from them then any Banks.If you tranfer more then $10,000 dollars they waver the all fees which are no more then $15 Ausi anyway .I have never had a problem they sms you and call you by phone when each transaction is done and confirm with you.I hope this helps you some :)

I have used them to send over cash to Australia from the UK(OZForex), easy service and no problems. They are genuine if that's what you are worried about. Good rates, give them a call and speak to one of the brokers if you have any doubts. I would use them again.

Cheers,

8ball

** Please note: UKForex does not deal in cash or travellers cheques. UKForex does not accept payment by credit card, cash or cheque. UKForex does not provide transfer of funds to the Russia, Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and a range of other countries. The minimum transfer size is GBP£1,000 or equivalent.

This is from ukforex website.

Clearly, from the posts above, Ozforex does permit tranfers to Thailand, but Ukforex does not (unless someone knows different)..

Reason for edit - clarity.

Edited by chickenslegs

yes, have used the OZforex brand of the same service, as well as the Tranzfers service of theirs. Problem is in registering for them. If you are based in the UK, it is alot easier. Being based in Thailand for transfers to Thailand will require notorised paperwork etc from the embassy to get around money laundering safeguards.