Phantom Spares In Pattaya?

DiamondGeezer

^ There's a 2-stroke Phantom?! Never heard of such a thing. Is it a really old model? How do they ride? Bit more power than the anemic 4-stroke?

Happy Trails!

I think that they were only 150 cc ,but having a radiator and water cooling was a nice touch .

^ There's a 2-stroke Phantom?! Never heard of such a thing. Is it a really old model? How do they ride? Bit more power than the anemic 4-stroke?

Happy Trails!

Yes it's very powerful with a lot of poke. It has great acceleration for a small machine, it compares with most sports cars in acceleration.

Yes it is great fun to ride it's very solid everywhere I go it gets admirers. Also it makes a great sound, pretty loud, certainly in the UK it would be banned. I am after some crash bars and a few bits and pieces. I think its 9 yrs old, it even has red flashing lights fitted, so I am lead to believe someone in authority had it before me. It needed a bit of work doing too, I have had a new piston fitted and re-bored.

I have some front crash bars in Pattaya you may have to modify them a little for your MkI, any Thai bike shop can do it. Apart from that try the Honda Dealer - most TA200 accessories should fit but they are expensive!

Thanks for your help :) I will be needing them in the New Year, I will speak to you in then, cheers