Phone Calls

honeyen

I read this on a girly magazine:

What is the biggest mistake a woman can make on the phone?

5 men confess:

1. Ringing 5 times a day to 'just to say hi' and ask what I'm doing. I'm working!

2. Going out with the girls then drinking and dialling. You don't sound as cute as you think you do.

3. Don't call me then put me on hold with call waiting. It makes me feel less important than whoever's on the other line.

4. We can tell when you're multitasking while talking to us. Call back when you can give us your undivided attention.

5. Guys are as comfortable on the phone as women. We use it to exchange information, so don't blame us for awkward silences in conversations you insist on prolonging and please don't ask what we're thinking.

Girls, have u ever done any of the above?

Guys, ever had any similar annoyances?

I think men do more of those "what you're doing" calls in a single day. As for moments of silence, We all got to learn to feel comfortable with them--It can happen to any two people regardless of gender. As a teen I'd made a record 13 hours on a single 3-baht phonecall, so I find multitasking totally acceptable if it is someone you talk to pretty regularly, otherwise it's not very nice, regardless of gender.

I read this on a girly magazine:

What is the biggest mistake a woman can make on the phone?

5 men confess:

1. Ringing 5 times a day to 'just to say hi' and ask what I'm doing. I'm working!

2. Going out with the girls then drinking and dialling. You don't sound as cute as you think you do.

3. Don't call me then put me on hold with call waiting. It makes me feel less important than whoever's on the other line.

4. We can tell when you're multitasking while talking to us. Call back when you can give us your undivided attention.

5. Guys are as comfortable on the phone as women. We use it to exchange information, so don't blame us for awkward silences in conversations you insist on prolonging and please don't ask what we're thinking.

Girls, have u ever done any of the above?

Kill me if I ever do this! :D

I'm not much for phone convos (am more of a face to face person), but the ex was a phone peson (should've known then it wouldn't last :o ). Give your partner space, unconsciously they'll love you for it and you'll love them in return for it;) :D