Dukes New Location?

gotlost

I see that on another sit (stickmanbangkok) that The Duke's, a trusted sponsor, has opened another branch. So my question is where is this Emporium Shopping Center??

For those who live in Chiang Mai and enjoy eating at Duke's, they have just opened a new branch in the Emporium Shopping Centre's food court.

It'd a franchised unit so let's give them a little while before getting critical. Bangkok and Emporium pricing but still grinding fresh sirloin everyday for their burgers and using quality ingredients.

Well stated. Lets wait a while before we criticize or compliment.

I remember when Mike's Burgers opened up in the heart of Silom a few years ago in a huge remodeled restaurant with lots of well placed signs and space. I thought it was God's answer to my prayers for a decent burger in Bangkok. It closed less than 6 months later and was a resounding failure for a variety of reasons.

I hope Duke maintains some controls over the franchisee to insure it isn't run into the ground ala Mikes.

I hope Dukes does well in Bangkok and will definitely try them in a month or two.