Offshore Fund Performance

All

I have a few policies with the likes of Friends Provident & Zurich.

I was being looked after by a bunch of offshore brokers here in Bangkok. They sold me the policies & left me to decide which individual funds to put my cash into. This is not what I was after - I was looking for this part of my portfolio to be the stable one in case my other investments didn't pay off.

Now I am with a bunch of brokers called FPI - they seem to be OK & they publish recommended asset allocations that come from a seemingly reputable source.

FPI give me on-line valuations - I can go on-line & see the current value of my poilicies. All great so far.

Now the downside - I really have no idea how well these policies are performing - I'm not losing money but I'm not sure how well it's growing either. I'm aiming for 6-8% per annum but I can't tell if I'm hitting that. They said that they'd soon be able to publish performance of their recommendations but that only helps if I follow them 100% and my timing is exaclty the same as theirs - which it can't be.

I invest each month, so that makes it hard to work out the performance myself.

The last bunch of brokers I was with could give me the performance but not the recommendations. Any idea what I can do here - is there another broker I should use ? Any services out there that can track the performance for me ?

Cheers

Pedro