Diving

Pink Mist

Does any body have any diving contacts, a mate here at work wants to come over mid year and do a bit of diving.

If you can give me a bit of feedback it would be appreciated.

Bronco, if u send a PM to damnaam, i'm sure he can help you out. We met him last week when he was on holiday in CM.very nice bloke and he is a diving instructor in Phuket.

Does any body have any diving contacts, a mate here at work wants to come over mid year and do a bit of diving.

If you can give me a bit of feedback it would be appreciated.

Bronco, if u send a PM to damnaam, i'm sure he can help you out. We met him last week when he was on holiday in CM.very nice bloke and he is a diving instructor in Phuket.

Cheers chuchok, great to meet some of the lads up there too :o

I'm going to have to head back to the U.K for a few months, as you can imagine there's been a massive downturn in the dive industry since events late last year and even dive instructors need to eat.

Nevertheless, Bronco, let me know when your mate arrives and I'll get him in touch with all the right people, give him all the info on the dive sites here etc and do what I can to make sure he gets the most from his diving :D

Cheers...!

• 2 weeks later...

Seadragon..Dive Center... Kao Lak...but they may not recovered...Mick.Sal, and Ian.. were good mates..and I'm sure.. they are making headway into the recovery..

Excellent diving trip to the Similan Islands.... Bubbles away.

Seadragon..Dive Center... Kao Lak...but they may not recovered...Mick.Sal, and Ian.. were good mates..and I'm sure.. they are making headway into the recovery..

Excellent diving trip to the Similan Islands.... Bubbles away.

I was going to mention them also... had an email a while back which said they were ok and offering training, live aboards etc... business as usual.... :o

I've used them and they were superb..

Sea Dragon Dive Center

totster :D

Edited by Totster

• 1 month later...

Bronco,

are u still interested in diving around Phuket ?

Mid of the year is rain season and winds blowing from the SW which makes diving out at the Similan islands ruff...

Doesn't rain all the time, but be prepared to have a few cloudy wet days (guess getting wet won't be the issue as u are coming to dive......)