When Do The Immigration Offices Open In Mae Sai?

I just crossed the border today.

The Immigration Office is open Mondays till Fridays from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Additionally, please visit maesaiDOTimmigrationDOTgoDOTth or wwwDOTmaesaiimmDOTcom.

I you have a muliple entry Visa, then just cross the border, pay 500 Baht (or $10) an loop back to the Thai border. Fill in Arrival / Departure card, hand it over to the officer with your passport and get your 90-days stamp.

I don't think you need to go to the Mae Sai Immigration for your visa.

BTW The Mae Sai Imiigration officers are very rude !! and very impolite even to Thai people too. Just had this experience today as well. Something has to change there for sure. Maybe the officers work under high pressure / overworked or somthing alike; but in that case the management should just replace these guys very fast to get the service on a appropiate level. In the meantime they can work on a more permanent solution. Realy hope this rude behaviour will change!

Rgds

John

Entry stamp = arrival stamp. I believe the OP was asking about the opening hours of the border checkpoint, where he plans to enter Thailand with an existing multiple-entry non-immigrant visa in his passport.

--

Maestro

My multi n-immig visa 90 day is up end of Jan 10 , have been looking for the best place for me to go out and back in again .

This is my first one had a retirement before and changed , so i just go through turn around and go back again is that right.

I live in phetchaburi so could go to Ranong , thanks allot .