5 Kittens Need Good Home Pattaya

guyrkp

Hi everyone,

I couple of months ago I took it upon myself to take care of 5 kittens that the mum decided to have in my kitchen one night !!!

It has been a couple of months and now I cannot take care of these kittens as I will be working and living in Bangkok. Now ive seen that Thais are not too fond of cats. I dont really want to take them to the nearest temple as the Thais do.

Are there any cat lovers in Pattaya that would be able to give any of these kittens a loving home.

Only serious replies please, or IM me.

Thanks

I am looking after 4 soi cats and they are great.Hated cats before i lived in Pattaya and always had dogs,but since my neighbour decides to let her 6 dogs shit everywhere i didnt think a dog was a good idea,unless i buy a rotti and teach the thing to eat small dogs..I am sure you can get some kind soul to take care or a pet shop,there are a few on 3rd road.

I am looking after 4 soi cats and they are great.Hated cats before i lived in Pattaya and always had dogs,but since my neighbour decides to let her 6 dogs shit everywhere i didnt think a dog was a good idea,unless i buy a rotti and teach the thing to eat small dogs..I am sure you can get some kind soul to take care or a pet shop,there are a few on 3rd road.

Really, you think a pet shop would take them ?? I thought because there are so many cats around that I couldnt do that.

3rd road yeah ?

thanks

moving this to Pattaya forum, where you will hopefully get more replies

a great thing you are doing....they are lucky their Mom gave birth in your kitchen. hopefully there will be a few kind ones to take them in

cheers

a great thing you are doing....they are lucky their Mom gave birth in your kitchen. hopefully there will be a few kind ones to take them in

cheers

I bought a Persian at JJ a couple of months ago.  The guy came and sat on my feet, then when I sat down, he stood on my lap and proceeded to kiss me.  I guess he chose me, not that I had really intended to buy a cat.  Cost me 3,000, then 600 for supplies and another 1200 for vet stuff.

Two weeks ago, while at the Klong Tuoey Market, a scrawny little boy came up to me and started rubbing my feet with his head, purring all the time.  He was undernourished and filthy.  I couldn't help it.  I picked him up, much to the pleasure of the market vendors, took him to the vet (at 11:30 at night), and found out he was quite sick.  6,000 baht later, he is home with me, healthy and as fun-loving as can be. "Chokdee" was pronounced fit, and two days ago, he was let out of my second bedroom to meet "Pumpkin."  Now I have two purr-machines who fight for my lapspace as I watch television or come online (Chokdee is on my lap now as I type this.)

ANyone considering taking on one of these kittens will get out of it far more than they put into it.

cheers

Thanks, well i do like cats and a shame i have to get rid of them but i cant just leave them on the street but at the same time I have to live myself and work. I hope someone can take care of them.

thanks again

cheers

I bought a Persian at JJ a couple of months ago. The guy came and sat on my feet, then when I sat down, he stood on my lap and proceeded to kiss me. I guess he chose me, not that I had really intended to buy a cat. Cost me 3,000, then 600 for supplies and another 1200 for vet stuff.

Two weeks ago, while at the Klong Tuoey Market, a scrawny little boy came up to me and started rubbing my feet with his head, purring all the time. He was undernourished and filthy. I couldn't help it. I picked him up, much to the pleasure of the market vendors, took him to the vet (at 11:30 at night), and found out he was quite sick. 6,000 baht later, he is home with me, healthy and as fun-loving as can be. "Chokdee" was pronounced fit, and two days ago, he was let out of my second bedroom to meet "Pumpkin." Now I have two purr-machines who fight for my lapspace as I watch television or come online (Chokdee is on my lap now as I type this.)

ANyone considering taking on one of these kittens will get out of it far more than they put into it.

Great story man......nice of you to do that. There might be shit loads of them but they are still animals and I will always help where I can.