Proof Its Really The Glitterman

whichschool

To the forum member known as Glitterman

After reading your posts i dont actually believe youre the man who rides around Pattaya on a golden bike dressed in a golden outfit, and many on here think the same.

So to end all speculation could you post a picture of yourself next to your bike ... but here is the clincher with a copy of that days newspaper, this would end all speculation of you being a windup.

As i think youre doing a dis-service to the mysterious legend who cycles the mean roads of Pattaya.

A trusted mod here has already confirmed the Glitterman poster here is the real deal. That pretty much seals it. I know its hard to accept. Before he spoke out, most of us saw him in a totally positive light. He is no longer so mysterious. He is our very own Tiger Woods ... exposed!

Edited by Jingthing

Yup, was gonna say, you can do like a mod did and actually go ask the man if he's posting on Thaivisa instead of setting this challenge.

Im not in Pattaya, but its crushing to know he is just a mere mortal like the rest of us.

Say it ain't so, Glittermano!

Oops, he said it IS so.

The emperor has lots of clothes. And they are golden ones.

Edited by Jingthing

I don't live in Pattaya, but I have seen him a few times when I come down. I thought he was a crazy then I read a story about him one time, cant recall where I read it but it seemed like he was just trying to do some good. However now reading his posts it just confirms my original belief. so sad

I do not believe anything I hear and only half of what I see. So could the real Glitterman please do us a service here on ThaiVisa. Please put something on your bike like a "TV" in GOLD , so we identify you as the real GLITTERMAN. Then when we do see you in person we know for sure.

thx

:)

I do not believe anything I hear and only half of what I see. So could the real Glitterman please do us a service here on ThaiVisa. Please put something on your bike like a "TV" in GOLD , so we identify you as the real GLITTERMAN. Then when we do see you in person we know for sure.

thx

:)

The Glitterman has identified himself to one of our moderators in person, of which we have a picture as well.

Our own forum rules prohibit posting this picture, but suffice to say he personally was in contact and confirmed it is him doing the posts.

This should suffice as proof for us, so it should suffice as proof for you!

------CLOSED------