To The Mods And Admin.

Jockstar

Ok guys. Short and sweet and not to much info. As you know the reasons for this post. I would like to say i'm sorry for the hassle and headache i may have caused you all. Trust me it wont happen again. Really silly were my actions. I hope that there will be no hard feelings between us all. Lets put this all behind us and move on. Also happy belated Songkran. Since i couldnt do it at the time. Cheers all the best. Jockstar.

Ok guys. Short and sweet and not to much info. As you know the reasons for this post. I would like to say i'm sorry for the hassle and headache i may have caused you all. Trust me it wont happen again. Really silly were my actions. I hope that there will be no hard feelings between us all. Lets put this all behind us and move on. Also happy belated Songkran. Since i couldnt do it at the time. Cheers all the best. Jockstar.

Nice one, Jock. Welcome back :o

No worries jockstar, thanks for your post. We to would like to put it behind us :D

Take it easy :o

DK

Good question - what is a restricted member?

Currently jockstar has a probation account which will be reviewed after a while to regain full membership. Don't think i have to explain the reason to you britt :D and i won't also for other members :D .

The restricted account has no pm or email rights and no access to the bedlam forum.

Welcome jockstar , happy postings.

Nice one, Jock. Welcome back :D

No worries jockstar, thanks for your post. We to would like to put it behind us :D

Take it easy :D

DK

Good question - what is a restricted member?
Currently jockstar has a probation account which will be reviewed after a while to regain full membership. Don't think i have to explain the reason to you britt :D and i won't also for other members :D .

The restricted account has no pm or email rights and no access to the bedlam forum.

Welcome jockstar , happy postings.

Thanks DK and RDN for the welcome back. :D:o