Half Life 1

Jockstar

As you will all have seen from my previous threads i have completed HL2. was thinking about playing it again. But then i thought. Why not play HL1? So who can tell me where to buy it? Or if you have copy. Would you be willing to lend me it for a while? Cheers in advance.

As you will all have seen from my previous threads i have completed HL2. was thinking about playing it again. But then i thought. Why not play HL1? So who can tell me where to buy it? Or if you have copy. Would you be willing to lend me it for a while? Cheers in advance.

You should be able to find it at any of those stores that sell computer games.

You should be able to find it at any of those stores that sell computer games.

I've looked a bit but havent seen it. i'll try again.

I'll keep an eye open for it,do you know the little shop in Pattaya where everybody went before the new place opened,they had the whole series there,there are several games spun off,blue shift,and cold something.

Sorry bartender100. I dont know Pattaya. But if you do see it then please let me know. Maybe you can bring it for me on the Pissup. :o

I'll keep an eye open for it,do you know the little shop in Pattaya where everybody went before the new place opened,they had the whole series there,there are several games spun off,blue shift,and cold something.

Is that the software shop near the old Mike Dept store, on 2nd road?

Where you go through the front of the shop then into a little alley behind and through a door into another air-con room lined with contraband... DVD's, VCD's, software, games etc.

If I spot it I'll pick up a copy for you Jockstar. :o