Transfer Apps From Iphone

kevc

I want to update to 3.1 but I've got a video app "cycorder" that has a lot of video footage on, anybody know if it's possable to transfer this app to my computer so I don't loose the videos.

I tried asking at MBK but no help they could only save the photos.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Chech out "Rock". It's a jailbreak app that IMHO is much better than Cydia. Rock has a backup feature where the titles of all your jailbreak apps are stored on a server (for free) and if you need to restore and reinstall, you simply go to Rock and click Backup, then all your jailbreak apps are automatically reinstalled.

This won't bring back your saves Cycorder vids though. You will need to get those onto your Mac of PC first, such as by SSHing into your iPhone as GmB has described above. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy solution:

http://www.iphone-explorer.com/

KevC, if you dont know what ssh is there are many simple alternatives. Google iphone browser or iphone suite, there are others, they all open your iphone to look at the files. Someone already posted the cycorder file location, just copy those files to a folder on your pc or mac. Then once you update to 3.1 and reinstall cycorder, you copy the files back to the original location on your iphone.