Shower Head Filter Attachments?

Svenn

Anyone know where in BKK I could buy an attachment for a shower head to clean the water? There's something wrong in water quality in Ubon (not enough chlorine?) that's giving a bad skin reaction. I don't want to invest in filtering the whole water supply for the house, so just something for the shower or sink would be good, thanks.

• 9 years later...

Wow this post is old. Anyway, I am doing some research myself so I thought I mention it for anyone that needs it: there are shower filters now. However, their effectiveness is still up to debate. There are quite a few discussions on other platforms (doityourself.com, healthykitchen101.com, houzz.com, etc.) and from what I’ve gathered, hard water with ppm of under 60, or maybe even lower, CAN be managed with shower filters. Hard water may need bigger filter systems.

2 hours ago, mikeebest said:

Wow this post is old. Anyway, I am doing some research myself so I thought I mention it for anyone that needs it: there are shower filters now. However, their effectiveness is still up to debate. There are quite a few discussions on other platforms (doityourself.com, healthykitchen101.com, houzz.com, etc.) and from what I’ve gathered, hard water with ppm of under 60, or maybe even lower, CAN be managed with shower filters. Hard water may need bigger filter systems.

You need an ion exchange or RO filter to deal with hard water.