maccaroni man

I doubt it, they haven't shown movies with the original sound track for quite a while now.

I guess it has been quite a while since you went to the movies, huh?

OP- I can't tell you definitively about Avatar, but it is typical for the multiplex theaters to offer the choice of soundtrack (English with Thai subtitles) or Dubbed Thai versions of movies.

OP- I can't tell you definitively about Avatar, but it is typical for the multiplex theaters to offer the choice of soundtrack (English with Thai subtitles) or Dubbed Thai versions of movies.

is that right? :)

is that the hua hin multipex theatre your talking about???

the same one that hasnt got a clue what day of the week it is, let alone whats showing? :D

I doubt it, they haven't shown movies with the original sound track for quite a while now.

I guess it's been even longer since you were there... :)

The Major Cineplex in Hua Hin has not shown English soundtrack movies for a looong time. Take a look in this sub-forum and find numerous threads complaining about this exact matter.

Might be 'typical for multiplex theaters' I have no idea as I have never seen one of those, but nothing seems typical for the Hua Hin branch of the Cineplex chain.

I guess it's been even longer since you were there... :)

The Major Cineplex in Hua Hin has not shown English soundtrack movies for a looong time. Take a look in this sub-forum and find numerous threads complaining about this exact matter.

Might be 'typical for multiplex theaters' I have no idea as I have never seen one of those, but nothing seems typical for the Hua Hin branch of the Cineplex chain.

I drop by the theaters there occasionally when I'm in the mall and check and the last time I saw a theater with original soundtrack was the last Harry Potter movie several months ago. 2012 was showing on every screen when I stopped by to check a couple of weeks ago and they were all dubbed...(that day at least).

They are all dubbed.

We have all our Thai staff ask them about this matter each time they go to the movies just to annoy them in there. And they (our staff) say that the people in the theater show no signs of wanting to air English movies. But then again the people working there are not making the decisions anyway I guess.